NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Merry Xmas everyone.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It's at this time of year I like to think about people less fortunate than myself and my fellow Brighton supporters, so Merry Christmas Crystal Palace fans x

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
U2!

Been a pleasure to be here since when I joined when the Potter rumours were intensifying.

Currently sick with a bit of flu and missed out on Christmas celebrations today - in Sweden the 24th is the "important" date. No family dinner, no Donald Duck and no Santa... just a slow painful wait for the Spurs game.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Could you perhaps try to be a little more diverse, and inclusive. Not every religion celebrates Christmas, and there are of course the agnostics and atheists too. Also, not everyone wants to be ‘happy’ at this time of year either. Also not every society has a new year when we do, so best not mention that. Maybe just go with ‘compliments of this festive season’ or something more bland and PC and less divisive and confrontational?

A late entry into the Bell End of the year surly?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
About to head off to The Old Tollgate Steyning for a few days, Merry Christmas!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Festive greetings to all of you on here, even you [MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION] t15210.gift15184.gifsantas-cheer-smiley-emoticon.gif

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
U2!

Been a pleasure to be here since when I joined when the Potter rumours were intensifying.

Currently sick with a bit of flu and missed out on Christmas celebrations today - in Sweden the 24th is the "important" date. No family dinner, no Donald Duck and no Santa... just a slow painful wait for the Spurs game.

A merry Christmas to all our Nordic neighbours. My neice is married to a Norwegian from Oslo and currently spending Xmas in a log cabin somewhere up near the Arctic Circle.

Jan 30, 2008
Could you perhaps try to be a little more diverse, and inclusive. Not every religion celebrates Christmas, and there are of course the agnostics and atheists too. Also, not everyone wants to be ‘happy’ at this time of year either. Also not every society has a new year when we do, so best not mention that. Maybe just go with ‘compliments of this festive season’ or something more bland and PC and less divisive and confrontational?
one for the snowflakes :D
regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here