Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Christmas Broighton

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: What about me

Croydonbloke said:
If your still looking for mates Perry try another plan. Merry xmas though Pezza and the Brighton Massive.

Thanks for the thought. I have one or two 'chums' now.

Was that you I saw in Alders throwing mince pies at the Chavs wearing Chelski shirts?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
A Brioghton fan about 8 years old goes into sports shop to buy this Brioghton signed football he as seen in the window. Anyway he doesn't know how much it is so he asks the shop assistant behind the counter. The assistant says, "its £25 matey."
The little boy replies, "I have only got £5 pocket money", so the assistant says "sorry but you will have to save up then."

So the boy thinks and says to the assistant "I will do you a deal. Blind fold me and pick any football off that shelf and I bet I can guess what football team is on the ball. If I get it right you have to give me the Millwall ball."

So the assistant thinks go on then he is only young. So he blind folds the little lad and he gets the ball off the shelf, puts it in front of the boys face and the boy shouts, "its Wolves!" The assistant in shock says, "How did you know that?"

The boy says, "I could hear the sound of a pack of wolves in the woods." So the assistant says "Wow. Ok matey, let's have another go."
So he gets a ball from the shelf puts it in front of the boys face. The boy shouts "its Arsenal!"
The assistant says, "Wow, how did you get that?" The boy says, "I could hear the guns on a bloody war field."

The assistant in total shock says, "Right, get this one and you can have the ball and a pair of boots." So he gets the ball puts it in front of the boys face. The boy shouts "its Crystal Palace."
"Jesus! How did you get that one?" says the assistant.
The boy says, "Well, it's going down."

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Spicy said:
Oh my God, can someone shoot me please but I am about to wish a Palace fan "Merry Christmas"

As Palace fans go, CB, I suppose you are not bad in your place!! Have a great Christmas and a Happy Sliding Down New Year!!:wave: :wave: :shootself :shootself
You too spicy. Look forward to you joining me in my slide down.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Stinky Kat said:
A Brioghton fan about 8 years old goes into sports shop to buy this Brioghton signed football he as seen in the window. Anyway he doesn't know how much it is so he asks the shop assistant behind the counter. The assistant says, "its £25 matey."
The little boy replies, "I have only got £5 pocket money", so the assistant says "sorry but you will have to save up then."

So the boy thinks and says to the assistant "I will do you a deal. Blind fold me and pick any football off that shelf and I bet I can guess what football team is on the ball. If I get it right you have to give me the Millwall ball."

So the assistant thinks go on then he is only young. So he blind folds the little lad and he gets the ball off the shelf, puts it in front of the boys face and the boy shouts, "its Wolves!" The assistant in shock says, "How did you know that?"

The boy says, "I could hear the sound of a pack of wolves in the woods." So the assistant says "Wow. Ok matey, let's have another go."
So he gets a ball from the shelf puts it in front of the boys face. The boy shouts "its Arsenal!"
The assistant says, "Wow, how did you get that?" The boy says, "I could hear the guns on a bloody war field."

The assistant in total shock says, "Right, get this one and you can have the ball and a pair of boots." So he gets the ball puts it in front of the boys face. The boy shouts "its Crystal Palace."
"Jesus! How did you get that one?" says the assistant.
The boy says, "Well, it's going down."
That little boy wants a kick up the Arse. Quite funny may make a christmas cracker in a mental home.:drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Stinky Kat said:

Brighton or Millwall....maker yer mind up :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here