Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Christmas Broighton

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
As I was the first to welcome you to this site, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
However, I can't bring myself to do it, so piss off.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
dougdeep said:
As I was the first to welcome you to this site, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
However, I can't bring myself to do it, so piss off.
So you are the tosser i thought you were. Merry Xmas dougy boy. See you BBS SOMETIME.:lolol:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Happy Xmas, CB. Good to see that you turned out to be a well trained, domesticated Palace fan just as I sad you would eventually become when you first showed up as a rebellious upstart here on NSC!:D

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
perth seagull said:
Happy Xmas, CB. Good to see that you turned out to be a well trained, domesticated Palace fan just as I sad you would eventually become when you first showed up as a rebellious upstart here on NSC!:D
How many chickens have you counted. It could all change. Merry Xmas to you too.:drink:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Happy Christmas to eagles#1, Brighton Rock, Croydonbloke, Wilts, readingstockport, royal ali, starry, white Rose, laughing bluebird and all our visiting fans....without you guys and galls, this place would be so boring

British Football.....probably the best football in the world.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
dave the gaffer said:
Happy Christmas to eagles#1, Brighton Rock, Croydonbloke, Wilts, readingstockport, royal ali, starry, white Rose, laughing bluebird and all our visiting fans....without you guys and galls, this place would be so boring

British Football.....probably the best football in the world.
Top post. Merry Xmas.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: What about me

Perry Milkins said:
No special greeting for me Blokie?

Happy Christmas to you and the Blokie massive!!!
If your still looking for mates Perry try another plan. Merry xmas though Pezza and the Brighton Massive.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Oh my God, can someone shoot me please but I am about to wish a Palace fan "Merry Christmas"

As Palace fans go, CB, I suppose you are not bad in your place!! Have a great Christmas and a Happy Sliding Down New Year!!:wave: :wave: :shootself :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here