Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Christmas Broighton

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Kev the Ape said:
Happy christmas and a happy new year you arsehole.
See you`ve grown up Kev!! What you getting for xmas Cuddly brighton teddy, or a new pair of football boots to sleep in. Happy xmas little one.

Kev the Ape

Croydonbloke said:
See you`ve grown up Kev!! What you getting for xmas Cuddly brighton teddy, or a new pair of football boots to sleep in. Happy xmas little one.

My new Blue Arsenal shirt, GTA san Andreas soundtrack, 2 ps2 games Smackdown vs raw, and Killzone, Shirts and trousers and a Arsenal calendar. :clap2:

Last edited:

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Kev the Ape said:
My new Blue Arsenal shirt, GTA san Andreas soundtrack, 2 ps2 games Smackdown vs raw, and Killzone, Shirts and trousers and a Arsenal calendar. :clap2:

But won't Santa only bring them if you've been a good boy this year?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Went to a Palarse mate's birthday the other night, seven Palace fans watching highlights of the 2002-2003 season, and me! Spent whole night in the kitchen.

What's on your Xmas list Croydon? Please say no match vids.

Happy Christmas :wave:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Kev the Ape said:

f***ing GOONER ****.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
eastlondonseagull said:
Went to a Palarse mate's birthday the other night, seven Palace fans watching highlights of the 2002-2003 season, and me! Spent whole night in the kitchen.

What's on your Xmas list Croydon? Please say no match vids.

Happy Christmas :wave:
No match vids. Just premiership football next year will do for me. Keane Album sounds good.

Yoda

English & European
Have a good one Croydenbloke. After a dodgy start on the board, you’ve turned out OK. :thumbsup:
bananaxmas7qh.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
At the height of Palace's "mini-revival" a month or two back, I confidently predicted your boys would be back in the bottom 3 by Boxing day, and bugger me if they didn't kindly oblige. Hardly Nostrodamus I grant you, but still deeply satisfying nonetheless.

have a great Christmas croydonbloke, but an utterly miserable Easter when you WILL be relegated.

:thumbsup:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Easy 10 said:
At the height of Palace's "mini-revival" a month or two back, I confidently predicted your boys would be back in the bottom 3 by Boxing day, and bugger me if they didn't kindly oblige. Hardly Nostrodamus I grant you, but still deeply satisfying nonetheless.

have a great Christmas croydonbloke, but an utterly miserable Easter when you WILL be relegated.

:thumbsup:
Easy. Thank you for your kind words. I am also satisfied that Brighton are in a position that feels me with joy at this festive time and will no doubt be wishing you a happy new year after the festive period!!!

Ahh, that's nice to get a positive Christmas sentiment from a Cr a P fan.

I am reminded of when the British 'Tommys' broke their lines of animosity with the Germans to play a sporting game of football on Christmas Day!

For this brief seasonal moment, my feeling is of goodwill to almost all men - so thanks Croydonbloke and backatcha.

I sincerely hope your team get relegated though.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
NMH said:
Ahh, that's nice to get a positive Christmas sentiment from a Cr a P fan.

I am reminded of when the British 'Tommys' broke their lines of animosity with the Germans to play a sporting game of football on Christmas Day!

For this brief seasonal moment, my feeling is of goodwill to almost all men - so thanks Croydonbloke and backatcha.

I sincerely hope your team get relegated though.
:drink: Hope BHA get a goal for xmas. If not :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here