Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Han Solo/Swansman You Tube Channel

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Also, anyone who can take the piss out of ManUre on my behalf is worth every penny.

In order to not believe that, I'd have to smoke some drugs.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I often watch a little YouTube before bed…I am prone to falling asleep in the middle of a video, and it will keep playing video after video…I woke up, in the middle of the night last night half way through Swanny’s Arsenal review at the very moment he is waving his arms around above his head…it was traumatic!

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
On plans to convert the ‘roomie’s room to a YT studio“, I will have balloons in the room … and a chair”

😂😂😂

Brilliant.

But people ‘begging for Graham Potter’ by November if we are not doing well …. :nono:

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
On plans to convert the ‘roomie’s room to a YT studio“, I will have balloons in the room … and a chair”

😂😂😂

Brilliant.

But people ‘begging for Graham Potter’ by November if we are not doing well …. :nono:

A chair will be proper luxury.

I have one in the one room I'm renting from my buddy now, but...

toystory.jpg

...its been occupied for the last six months by a unsellable My Little Pony showstable.

I'm using my room as an online second hand/black market retro toy store which is why its been difficult to set up a "real" Youtube show. BUT ITS COMING!

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
A chair will be proper luxury.

I have one in the one room I'm renting from my buddy now, but...

View attachment 189061
...its been occupied for the last six months by a unsellable My Little Pony showstable.

I'm using my room as an online second hand/black market retro toy store which is why its been difficult to set up a "real" Youtube show. BUT ITS COMING!

What the hell is the blue thing lurching out of the stable? No wonder you can't sell it, it's clearly haunted.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
More likely NSCers will be at the stadium with pitchforks and torches if he got re-appointed
Well, I wasn't exactly dead serious... the point is it could get quite rough for quite a while.

Though if we pretend I was dead serious, people would have a slightly different approach (compared to this summer) to an unemployed Graham Potter if we're close to relegation zone in November after this set of difficult fixtures.

Hopefully won't happen and even if it would be that way, Hurz would be very safe in his job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here