Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Han Solo/Swansman You Tube Channel

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Liking the beer and fag.
I'm thinking rather than go all professional the thing to do is jot down 3 or 4 talking points then get pissed turn on the camera and have a rant about them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Liking the beer and fag.
I'm thinking rather than go all professional the thing to do is jot down 3 or 4 talking points then get pissed turn on the camera and have a rant about them.

I see the appeal, but I'm concerned that if he has to get pissed, he might not be providing content for very long. Instead of having a beer and fag, I'd rather see him have something to eat. I'd also rather it be more professional. I'm actually interested in BHA and if someone has something interesting to say, and can say it concisely, I'll watch. Half arsed rambling can't keep my attention.

Last edited:

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Its a good group! (https://www.facebook.com/groups/131823320567751 for those who need the Albion fix on FB as well)

Especially useful in my NSC banned days :D

Too bad Facebook really isn't a great platform for discussion, nearly impossible to keep track of whats happening.
Please don’t stop posting in my group, just because you’ve been given the freedom to roam around NSC again!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I see the appeal, but I'm concerned that if he has too get pissed, he might not be providing content for very long. Instead of having a beer and fag, I'd rather see him have something to eat. I'd also rather it be more professional. I'm actually interested in BHA and if someone has something interesting to say, and can say it concisely, I'll watch. Half arsed rambling can't keep my attention.

Rather ironic after 19 years on NSC :wink:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Rather ironic after 19 years on NSC :wink:

:ROFLMAO:

I find it easier to read short posts (seriously, who reads the whole posts from a certain poster?) than watch a 10 minute video of someone who hasn't really decided what he's going to say yet?

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I see the appeal, but I'm concerned that if he has too get pissed, he might not be providing content for very long. Instead of having a beer and fag, I'd rather see him have something to eat. I'd also rather it be more professional. I'm actually interested in BHA and if someone has something interesting to say, and can say it concisely, I'll watch. Half arsed rambling can't keep my attention.
Its going to be a bit of a mixed bag of the current "well feck its lets make a video" and some more structured stuff.

Currently playing around with some video editing tools to make a video for Monday about how exactly I think the squad will look like on August 31, and going to be using graphics etc. to make it sensible.

Next video in line though, some report from the Manchester game, is going to be quite feral though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Its going to be a bit of a mixed bag of the current "well feck its lets make a video" and some more structured stuff.

It's your channel so obviously you'll do what you like. My view is that people won't want to watch the 'well feck it' videos, and if they see those, they won't bother trying the more structured ones.

If you actually want to do it seriously, I think you'd be better with a few taking points and a plan to talk about those concisely.

Currently playing around with some video editing tools to make a video for Monday about how exactly I think the squad will look like on August 31, and going to be using graphics etc. to make it sensible.

That sounds good. Of course you could end up in the future with something serious like this: But that's a lot of effort and there's nothing wrong with starting a lot more simple. Explaining some well thought out key points would be a good start.

You could even plan a short series, like one for the overall game plan, and then more detailed ones on positions within the team. And one for how it works with/without the ball. Or how FH did it with St P, and how that's likely to translate to BHA - all just as examples.

Short, informative, and to the point.

Next video in line though, some report from the Manchester game, is going to be quite feral though.
If we win I'll have a look because I like all content when we win. I wouldn't watch a ramble if we'd lost though.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014

Go on pal! Get stuck right in. This is good for you! I belive in you!! 💪🏻

Aim high by all means, you should definitely have some lofty, longer term aspirations in mind to motivate yourself, but set yourself smaller, more immediate, achievable goals along the way and work towards those bigger goals bit by bit. Rome wasn’t built in a day haha

I’m all for this and I am glad of Swanny’s obv, open minded, thick skinned receipt of our (constructive) feedback. If anyone wants to represent our club on any level, I appreciate being able to have some say in it haha

Just think of all those absolute tw@ts that some clubs have to suffer on YouTube. (PLEASE don’t be one of them!)

I’m looking forward to the moment he hits his first 1k subscribers or whatever and begins to get the attention of opposition clubs and we see his videos appearing on rivals forums! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m also loving the irony of the fact if we’d had a pole to determine which of us should start a YouTube channel re BAHA, I think it’s fair to say Swanny would’ve been bottom of the list haha

Prove us all (maybe just me) wrong chap!! 👍🏻

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Your audio is ok, but to make it sound like it was recorded in a studio with a high quality mic, I would recommend Abobe Podcast AI. It is a free online tool, upload your audio, after a couple of minutes you can then use a simple 1 - 100 slider, listen back until you get the sweet spot (too much can sound very artificial) then download your new audio. https://podcast.adobe.com/enhance

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
_8dRdb.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here