Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I see the appeal, but I'm concerned that if he has to get pissed, he might not be providing content for very long. Instead of having a beer and fag, I'd rather see him have something to eat. I'd also rather it be more professional. I'm actually interested in BHA and if someone has something interesting to say, and can say it concisely, I'll watch. Half arsed rambling can't keep my attention.
You’ve been on here nearly 20 years?

Edit - it’s already been suggested!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is genius. Samuel Beckett, if he were alive today, would turn in his grave to applaud.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This is genius. Samuel Beckett, if he were alive today, would turn in his grave to applaud.

He just needs a sidekick.

It would be like Waiting for Godot meets Bird and Fortune

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Best video yet.

But I have to ask - if Samuel Beckett were alive today, why would he be in his grave?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

This is just the beginning, I’m sure.

So much untapped potential, but having seen the introduction of the doobie, the next logical step is surely song? This sort of thing could be where we are headed:

A chance encounter with Benny and Bjorn in a sauna, a shared Uber in a Volvo with Lloyd-Webber and I’m sure he’ll take his chance and bring a team together.

I can see this escapade climaxing in something akin to ‘Swanny - The Muscial’. Debuting at the Theatre Royal, a run in the West End and then Broadway. I think he is pretty close to unstoppable now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Best video yet.

But I have to ask - if Samuel Beckett were alive today, why would he be in his grave?
It is a Peter Cook trope.

"If X were alive today, he'd turn in his grave"

I use it a lot.

Also:

"With material like that, you should be on the radio"

??? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here