Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond - due a bad season?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Injured.

And too lightweight for central midfield even if he wasn't.

Chabal

Sep 3, 2007
I think Wilkins has got it just right with George.

He plays a vital role in picking the ball up from the defence and moving it forwards. If he was not there, the defense would be desperately booting it up the pitch in a mad attempt to clear it.

But with O'Callaghan, they just give him a simple pass and he has the skill and quality to keep hold of it and distribute it effectively. Where as I fear when a player such as El'Abd picks up the ball in that area, there is a sudden panic, often followed by a wild and out of control pass.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top scorer so nuff said

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Which is bollocks as he doesn't :bla:

so the fact that hammond can stick the ball past a keeper from 12 yards, unopposed is reason to justify his selection?

maybe mr wilkins should give me a run if that is what makes a player good enough to be in the team

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just because you can hit a penalty doesn't mean you should be starting every game, if that were the case I would be playing professional football.

But you aren't which answers the question, bar one dreadful miss yesterday he had a good game IMHO

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
[QUlOTE=Beach Hut;2154004] bar one dreadful miss yesterday he had a good game IMHO[/QUOTE]

Sorry I disagree. Until that dreadful miss I hadnt realised that he was playing and except for the penalty he did nothing just hid away without winning any tackles or starting any forward movements. It is an acknowledged fact that he cannot tackle without giving away a free kick but he does occassionally make a forward pass or run but alas not yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here