Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond clearly moved to a MASSIVE club

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Your (sic) absolutely correct-I am clueless and in constant turmoil because bhadeb has more knowledge than me. So much turmoil in fact, I can't sleep at night.

I have noticed from afar how some have taken to bash bhadeb a form of bullying really.

But I can assure you, not knowing her, that much of what she says is fairly accurate even though it does not represent the club line.

So each time you ridicule her, you should be mindful that she actually has something worth listening to, far more than you yourself will ever have to offer.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
tbh bha deb knows a lot more of what goes on then most on here

Did you type that with a straight face?

She may or may not know what went on behind the scenes, but when she had a perfect opportunity to put DK to the sword at the Fans Forum recently, she didn't!

That in my book speaks volumes.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If bhadeb does detect foul play and have evidence of this then I would hope, being a fan, that this would be raised through the appropriate channels.

I.e. Write to the board of directors or raise the matter at the fans forum.

Edit: Clipped beat me to it.

Ps How many managers/directors would put up with a chairman picking and choosing who he wants to keep?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

She may or may not know what went on behind the scenes, but when she had a perfect opportunity to put DK to the sword at the Fans Forum recently, she didn't!

Maybe she is close to someone and wouldnt want to put that friend in a difficult position.

I would assume that without 'names' any accusations would be batted away by the board.

What would you expect her to do ??

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Where is your PROOF of this? Remember, we need proof because you are a PROVEN liar.

This is really the bhadeb point. The ONLY thing we categorically know for sure is that she is a liar. I do not see the point of her bothering to come on here saying "I know the truth" when we know that "the truth" is a commodity in short supply in the bhadeb household.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
If bhadeb does detect foul play and have evidence of this then I would hope, being a fan, that this would be raised through the appropriate channels.

I.e. Write to the board of directors or raise the matter at the fans forum.

Edit: Clipped beat me to it.

Ps How many managers/directors would put up with a chairman picking and choosing who he wants to keep?

Jeeeez it is the Board that is the accused !!!

As for 'who would put up with it'.

Any likely Manager that doesnt have any other options other than their current £10,000 a week salary !!!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Bit of a slur there, which bit did I agree with ???

The bit about you loving it that you think I'm getting the hump with him Algae. He's a lonely, pathetic airhead with fantasy goat for a girlfriend I'm told, and for some reason thinks I have a beard. And he thinks he knows me really well, even though we've never met. It's quite tragic really.

Oh, and he thinks your house being burgled is hilarious.

I don't get the hump with him. I merely ridicule him from time to time.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
in your above scenario then she should

KEEP f***ing QUIET!

Why would you keep quiet if you had knowledge of something that is probably relevent to so many on here.

You will decide whether to accept posts or not, thats normal.

Would you prefer for this board to close down and we only have access to Seagulls World ???

Why would she be forced to be quiet whilst you spout drivel ??

D

Deleted member 2719

Could it just be she doesn't want to be responsible for the beloved Chairmans head in the noose and is stuck between a rock and a hard place?

Let's face it she is being forced on NSC to show her hand - What a dilemma.

Could she ever Win?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The bit about you loving it that you think I'm getting the hump with him Algae. He's a lonely, pathetic airhead with fantasy goat for a girlfriend I'm told, and for some reason thinks I have a beard. And he thinks he knows me really well, even though we've never met. It's quite tragic really.

You actually do have cyber strops and I can feel it sometimes.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

God your so funny.If you put as much energy in Sporting colours as what you do on here,things might of been different.Never mind Beard,it's all a learning curve for you:laugh:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Could it just be she doesn't want to be responsible for the beloved Chairmans head in the noose and is stuck between a rock and a hard place?

Let's face it she is being forced on NSC to show her hand - What a dilemma.

Could she ever Win?

Which then begs the point - why mention it in the first place?

If she really thinks DK is not fit to be head of the club, and that for him to be so is ultimately detrimental to its existence, does she not owe it to everyone to let us know what is so rotten with him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here