• No, Halloween is BULLSHIT

Votes: 68 63.6%
  • Meh, I can take it or leave it

Votes: 27 25.2%

• Total voters

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Absolute bullshit, when i used to live at home mum always used to answer the door and stopped what she was doing just for it, only to eventually decide not to answer and make the kids miss out. One year dad said "trick!" and got his flower beds pulled up!.

Trick or treating is really begging, I'm glad I never got involved when i was a kid.

X Factor halloween themed night, for f*cks sake, we don't care!.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Absolute bullshit, when i used to live at home mum always used to answer the door and stopped what she was doing just for it, only to eventually decide not to answer and make the kids miss out. One year dad said "trick!" and got his flower beds pulled up!.

Trick or treating is really begging, I'm glad I never got involved when i was a kid.

X Factor halloween themed night, for f*cks sake, we don't care!.

Little kids asking for sweets is begging, some people on this site are such drama queens.
Oh & when you asked for a trick did you actually expect them to pull of some pen & teller type illusion .... Get a grip

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My kids are almost as excited as they are at Christmas. They went to see Ghostbusters at the DoY yesterday; today, Mrs G is making their costume, I've already carved the pumpkin and tomorrow they have a Halloween disco at school and a party in the local park. It's a great occasion for them and I love seeing them so happy.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've got a really bad feeling about tomorrow because of where I live now. Might get some fun-sized sweets in or fill up a bucket full of piss depending on my mood. :eek:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
It's a kids thing and if they have a good time then I cant see the problem. Saying that, a few years ago someone brought back a huge tub of sweets from Spain. These sweets were absolutely vile, so I separated them into about twenty small bags and gave them out to the trick or treaters on Halloween. Am I a bad person?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Trick or treating is really begging,

worse, its begging with threats. on any other day, with out a silly costume, it would be a criminal offence.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's a kids thing and if they have a good time then I cant see the problem. Saying that, a few years ago someone brought back a huge tub of sweets from Spain. These sweets were absolutely vile, so I separated them into about twenty small bags and gave them out to the trick or treaters on Halloween. Am I a bad person?

No. I would have done the same. :lolol:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Yeah adults who dress up are tw@ts but I see it as more of something for kids to enjoy

Exactly this- well the 2nd part anyway. Kids like vampires, zombies, mummies etc. It's great fun for them; nobody's demanding that everybody dresses up.

Saying that, I'm off to a Halloween party in a minute. Going as a zombie rice farmer. With a rubber pig nose. Awesome.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It heralds the beginning of winter. Now where are my gloves, woolly hat?

325px-Wheel_of_the_Year.svg.png

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Personally, I don't open the door to trick or treaters. They can piss off

Oct 25, 2003
mugging= demanding someone's stuff or you do something horrible to them

trick or treating= demanding someone's stuff or you do something horrible to them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here