Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus to boro

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Have you ever been to Middlesborough? It makes the worst part of the worst part of the really awful part of Croydon look like paradise on earth by comparison.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Poyet, though, says he could not be happier in Brighton — “I need to see the sea” — and, with a 22,500-seat new stadium and Championship football within reach next year, the optimism is understandable. “That is the dream: not many dreams come true but perfection for this club would be to win the Championship in the new stadium.”

(From the Telegraph)

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Poyet, though, says he could not be happier in Brighton — “I need to see the sea” — and, with a 22,500-seat new stadium and Championship football within reach next year, the optimism is understandable. “That is the dream: not many dreams come true but perfection for this club would be to win the Championship in the new stadium.”

(From the Telegraph)

This is like the chairmans 'vote of confidence'. He's offski. :thumbsup:

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
i reckon you should be think about who your going to replace slade with. must be so fun supporting orient, is that why your always on a brighton board?

Slades bot going anywhere so hands off. I like it here and I feel quite at home. Now pass me my Slippers and pour me a scotch there's a good chap.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Fortunately for the O's they don't have the problem of their managers being in demand through the team "punching above their weight". Or do they? Does another narrow escape from relegation from League One constitute punching above their weight for East London's third biggest club?

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Fortunately for the O's they don't have the problem of their managers being in demand through the team "punching above their weight". Or do they? Does another narrow escape from relegation from League One constitute punching above their weight for East London's third biggest club?

I see what you did there.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here