Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus to boro

Revilop

All aboard the Gus bus!
Jul 13, 2010
Worthing, West Sussex
ah, so youve found a boyfriend....I bet youll be good CHUMS.....:love::kiss:

Hilter's right up your 'street'......

There is probably quite a few people on here that share my opinions, and to be honest, I couldn't give a toss what you think! Goodbye.

Last edited:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Back to the original question - my sources tell me that Real Zaragoza's position in Spain is the one we need to worry about with regard to Gus going anywhere soon. As far as this country goes, my feeling is that, having been snubbed by Championship clubs when he was first looking for a manager's job, he'd only look at Leeds outside the Premier League.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Back to the original question - my sources tell me that Real Zaragoza's position in Spain is the one we need to worry about with regard to Gus going anywhere soon. As far as this country goes, my feeling is that, having been snubbed by Championship clubs when he was first looking for a manager's job, he'd only look at Leeds outside the Premier League.

He said on 5 Live the other day that he would like to manage in England for a while first but in 5 years or so would like to go back to Zaragoza.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Are RZ in trouble to the extent that they might start sounding Gus out?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

but would he jump to what in truth is a very insecure club in a very insecure league where clubs seem to dispose of managers on a yearly basis. Also Zaragoza's finances are not exactly hot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here