Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus to boro

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Incorrect , however

this is correct , but I reckon it will take a bigger club then Middlesborough for him to even consider it.

I don't reckon he's a fit at boro either. From what I've read he seems to have bought into the Brighton identity and seems excited by the new ground etc.

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
now hes gone, i do think we need to think of some serious candidates for the job. without bigging myself up too much but ive won a fair few trophies on football manager games over my time and i have a decent record at fifa...just saying you know. i could do a job

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
now hes gone, i do think we need to think of some serious candidates for the job. without bigging myself up too much but ive won a fair few trophies on football manager games over my time and i have a decent record at fifa...just saying you know. i could do a job

Mind if I chuck my hat in the ring?

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Never wanted him anyway; let's get back a Dream Team of Adams and Slade.

We can then HOOF with the rest of 'em, and stop the pussy game of 'flikky, flikky'. Never catch on if you ask me.

Slade doesn't play hoof ball!!

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Second favourite for the job with Ladbrokes is none other than GARY NEVILLE :lolol:
And Ladbrokes haven't even given Gus a price.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
this thread is the reason i stopped visiting nsc...gus is the reason i came back... i just cant get enough of all things bha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here