Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus said this morning he is fully aware of the rivalry between us and Palace

D

Deleted User X18H

He said he Played in charity game which got a bit nasty.So he is aware of the intensity. Got asked again about Uruguay by some hack I didnt recognise and some Sky journo asked 3 bloody questions about Chelsea and Lampard allegedly storming off. I stop on his tracks by asking Gus about the atmosphere on Friday which he said he loved.

D

Deleted User X18H

don't suppose he said anything about any injury worries ahead of tomorrows game..apart from those already known

I'm sure he said only Elphick , El Abd and Buckley not available. Noone substitution tactical on Friday night.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Forgive my ignorance Tim, but are you attending BHA's press conferences in your capacity as blogger extraordinaire these days?

D

Deleted User X18H

He also commented on being invited to attend a charity match between Albion and Palace fans and said on attending 'no chance' not sure if this was REMF or not but if so maybe the invite needs tweaking to make him aware of the history and importance of the event.

He will again talk to Vicente about his particiaption tomorrow

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
That's a top write up. Quite evenly balanced, yet it's clear he loves his team. Definitely recommend everyone has a read of that one.

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

Yes, and proof that you don't have to hate and loathe a football club and everyone associated with them just because you want to beat them more than words can say.

At the top of the coach park stairs after the game on Friday there was a Leeds neanderthal, aged about 45, standing there saying "F off Brighton" time and time again, whilst vibrating. i hope every last one of us has more class than that.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Yes, and proof that you don't have to hate and loathe a football club and everyone associated with them just because you want to beat them more than words can say.

At the top of the coach park stairs after the game on Friday there was a Leeds neanderthal, aged about 45, standing there saying "F off Brighton" time and time again, whilst vibrating. i hope every last one of us has more class than that.

This.

I am finding myself looking forward to this game less than I expected because of all the bile and hate that will be present. Don't get me wrong, I want us to win desperately and Murray to make an arse of himself. But the positive support we've given this season has been amazing, let's not stoop too low tomorrow. All of us know Palace fans, 1 or 2 I'd even call friends. Banter, bragging rights, yes. Hate? Not for me.

PG

This.
I am finding myself looking forward to this game less than I expected because of all the bile and hate that will be present. Don't get me wrong, I want us to win desperately and Murray to make an arse of himself. But the positive support we've given this season has been amazing, let's not stoop too low tomorrow. All of us know Palace fans, 1 or 2 I'd even call friends. Banter, bragging rights, yes. Hate? Not for me.
PG

That.
Let's keep in mind the Palace involvement in the REMF.

Blue

Banned
Sep 8, 2011
This.

PG

Excellent Post

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
This.

PG

Well said. On a personal note, I had a Palace-supporting friend who tragically died a couple of years back. I'll be thinking of him tomorrow, whilst hoping we batter them 5-0 and calling into question Murray's parentage of course.

LS6

Nov 9, 2010
Why do you start threads like this??? You just repeat whatever has been said to the press..not you..the press. Get over yourself for goodness sake

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's quite funny: I work with a Palace fan who's been full of it over the last couple of week, giving it large whenever our paths have crossed & telling me how easily we're going to be beaten.

Last night I mentioned the game in passing to another, neutral, colleague, and he said "oh yeah, Andy is shitting himself about that isn't he? He was telling me earlier how worried he is that Brighton are going to stuff them"

The truth comes out :lol:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Just saw Gus on sky at press conf

Is it just me who is getting bored with them asking him questions about f***ing Chelsea.

As much as I love Gus I wish he would stop answering them, but he is just too honest

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Why do you start threads like this??? You just repeat whatever has been said to the press..not you..the press. Get over yourself for goodness sake

So you're not interested in another perspective from the press briefings ???

Seems both relevant and interesting to me, but what do I know.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Really not getting your point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here