Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus said this morning he is fully aware of the rivalry between us and Palace

It isn't though is it. If he was coming out with stuff that we wouldn't know if wasn't for him, great! But it is just trying to make out that he has the exclusive. I'd rather he told us about his body language compared to pre-Leeds press conference, did he look nervous etc. Not just making out Gus being aware of the rivalry is unknown

Ok, I just don't go in for the constant jumping on anything he writes as being total bollocks. Alot of it is granted but some of it is quite interesting.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
It's the in thing to have a pop at Tim, bullying. No need for it, if you don't like the bloke then just put him on ignore.
Personally, I don't have a problem with him and as I don't spend my entire life trawling through the many Albion related sites, Tim's little snippets are quite good.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Everyone's a bit harsh on HB&B sometimes. Personally I find the little updates more worth a read than some of the tosh posted on here.

The written word is vital for me as I can't hear interviews, so a lot of Seagulls World and so on is defunct for me.

However, HB&B could have given us the link to his little articles and told us, originally, about what his new role entailed as opposed to the cat & mouse exercise that he seems to relish. It is difficult to read in places and I think he would do well to work on that if he really wants to be taken seriously.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
The written word is vital for me as I can't hear interviews, so a lot of Seagulls World and so on is defunct for me.

However, HB&B could have given us the link to his little articles and told us, originally, about what his new role entailed as opposed to the cat & mouse exercise that he seems to relish. It is difficult to read in places and I think he would do well to work on that if he really wants to be taken seriously.

To be fair BOF, I've read a couple of your articles and they are very good, obviously HB&B isn't quite as articulate as you are, but does that mean he should be hounded on here like he is ?
We all know what he's like, a little bit eccentric maybe or perhaps just likes to wind up the masses, but like I said no-one is forced to read what he writes, and we can all see who starts a thread !

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
To be fair BOF, I've read a couple of your articles and they are very good, obviously HB&B isn't quite as articulate as you are, but does that mean he should be hounded on here like he is ?
We all know what he's like, a little bit eccentric maybe or perhaps just likes to wind up the masses, but like I said no-one is forced to read what he writes, and we can all see who starts a thread !

Thanks. Fair point. I wasn't really intending to hound him at all. I love reading all things Albion and was offering constructive criticism, but not in a particularly helpful sense. For that, I apologise.

I think he could improve on it and he has bagged himself a role of envy. I would certainly be keen to spend a morning, once a week, in the presence of Gus (even though I would not pick up on much of what was said!).

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Did i hear right, when talking about Chelsea & Lampard, Poyet refered to Chelsea as "we" ?

D

Deleted User X18H

I keep reading this and don't get it?
What does it mean?

'I stopped him in his tracks' it is supposed to say. Sorry! He was edited out of Press Conference part 2 , it jumps to me asking Gus about the atmosphere on Friday but excludes me saying ' Moving quickly back to Brighton Gus..'

'I stopped him in his tracks' it is supposed to say. Sorry! He was edited out of Press Conference part 2 , it jumps to me asking Gus about the atmosphere on Friday but excludes me saying ' Moving quickly back to Brighton Gus..'

No need to explain Tim, I read it and worked out pretty quickly what it ws meant to say, if someone can't work it out for themselves before trying to make the author of the comment look small on a public forum then i suggest it is their intelligence that needs work.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No need to explain Tim, I read it and worked out pretty quickly what it ws meant to say, if someone can't work it out for themselves before trying to make the author of the comment look small on a public forum then i suggest it is their intelligence that needs work.

I wasn't trying to belittle him. There are standards. If you are going to take a position such as the one Tim has taken, then one would expect a better grasp of the language. I'm sure there isn't a huge rush to get the short piece out. Maybe I am just being old fashioned?

Granted, it is not the end of the world as we know it.

I wasn't trying to belittle him. There are standards. If you are going to take a position such as the one Tim has taken, then one would expect a better grasp of the language. I'm sure there isn't a huge rush to get the short piece out. Maybe I am just being old fashioned?

Granted, it is not the end of the world as we know it.

BOF, I wasn't refering to you, check the post that i quoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here