Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet's blue and white army - Great effort by the North Stand at least 10 minutes....

D

Deleted User X18H

great effort from North as HB&B says and West got into the mood a couple of times too.
Shock was pension alley (south end of East) joining in with the claping if not with the chanting (not surprising as you cant make out the words from that end)

Cheeky bugger that's where I was sitting.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Funny how everyone saying it was good are assumed to be independent thinkers who coincidentally share an opinion, yet those who thought it was poor are simply sheep parroting whatever bozza says.

Bozza probably thought the atmos was not that good because he was surrounded by people eating cucumber sandwiches and tartan blankets over their laps while sucking on a weatheralls and a warm cup of coco from their half time flask if he was in the north or west upper H block at the back he might have embraced the atmos :thumbsup:

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Gus Poyets blue and white army was ace.

Favourite though was when El abd and Bridge were taking the piss down in the North East corner "We're just too good for you". That was MAGIC :clap:

Jimmy boy 69

Nov 24, 2012
Brighton
Is it just me that thought it was largely poor, atmosphere wise, today?

Absolutely of your nut, either on a wind up or wearing ear plugs, north was buzzing today at times where I was in centre north was rocking, could clearly hear west stand upper and lower and even esl was kicking off with ALBION, and could clearly hear derby when they did sing..........so u bozza are rumbled.".

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Finally home in Somerset and with a proper computer instead of a phone.

There were times today when the atmosphere was decent enough, principally "Gus Poyet's blunwhitearmy" and "Only one Liam Bridcut" but, at least from the central WSU, there were long periods of near silence across the whole ground. Probably "we'll f*** it up again" type nerves.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Finally home in Somerset and with a proper computer instead of a phone.

There were times today when the atmosphere was decent enough, principally "Gus Poyet's blunwhitearmy" and "Only one Liam Bridcut" but, at least from the central WSU, there were long periods of near silence across the whole ground. Probably "we'll f*** it up again" type nerves.
Well done sir very diplomatic :albion2:

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Cheers it was good . A lot of this depends on what slack you get from the stewards, and yesterday they wer'ent too bad.We all understand that safety is important, but they must not forget that we pay our money
and want to create as much atmosphere as possible.I would like to see the return of scarves up in the stand,
this creates such an effective sight.Most of us have got scarves, so let's hold them up and form a BHA Kop!
You don't even have to sing by doing this, but it is preferable.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Anyone moaning about the atmosphere recently needs to get a grip, try visiting the reebok or riverside for proper crap atmospheres:annoyed:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Agree the Atmosphere in the north stand was much better yesterday , I do love this chant it does get the whole stand's going, east stand even got a couple of chants going as did the west stand, I do agree south stand was quieter but did try.I would love the west stand to do more through when you lot get going together is f**king awesome.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Great atmosphere only slightly tainted by the morons singing 'who the f***ing he'll are you' towards Vicente whilst he was warming up.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It will be interesting when the north corners are in use as it may help the atmosphere link up and improve? I don't think we should moan about each other stands as we are all Brighton Fans. :albion2:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Bozza probably thought the atmos was not that good because he was surrounded by people eating cucumber sandwiches and tartan blankets over their laps while sucking on a weatheralls and a warm cup of coco from their half time flask if he was in the north or west upper H block at the back he might have embraced the atmos :thumbsup:

My wife has a blanket on her knees when its cold , because she had a bad knee, and I take a flask for half time, I wont queue for 15 mins for a coffee and pay an extortionate price, Do you have a problem with that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here