Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet's blue and white army - Great effort by the North Stand at least 10 minutes....

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
i'm in the south,i love a good sing,takes a lot to get the south stand singing,but its a good crack though with the away supporters.if i can get a 3 st in the north next season i will be going back in there

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Good effort from the North, but could clearly hear WSU, WSL and East too. WSU started a few songs again. Also could hear the South Stand boys winding up the Derby at times. What is clear is that when the North is rocking that encourages the other parts. Best atmosphere for a while from the majority of the ground I thought.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Good effort from the North, but could clearly hear WSU, WSL and East too. WSU started a few songs again. Also could hear the South Stand boys winding up the Derby at times. What is clear is that when the North is rocking that encourages the other parts. Best atmosphere for a while from the majority of the ground I thought.

This

I was in the north end of the WSU and at times the whole ground joined in the GPB&WA chant. Was very loud. The North did a great job.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It appears the 7 day ban's done wonders for the OP. A thread which is both positive, unpompous and not even about himself?! Blimey.

I look forward to him getting banned more regularly then. :clap:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The Judge's relentless enthusiasm was the reason Gus Poyets bluewhitearmy was so successful. He leads the North very well, I wish the Kazenga Lua Lua song would catch on more cos its pretty decent IMO.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it just me that thought it was largely poor, atmosphere wise, today?
To be precise, that would have been a fair few minutes either side of the 20 minute mark.

It was embarrassingly silent, bearing in mind the noise that was made earlier on, followed by:-

'we're Brighton and Hove Albion, we're taking the pi$$' etc.
Which was a glorious passage of play.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
My wife has a blanket on her knees when its cold , because she had a bad knee, and I take a flask for half time, I wont queue for 15 mins for a coffee and pay an extortionate price, Do you have a problem with that?

Yes he does and that's the problem with 16 yo teens they expect everyone to act like morans.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Quite awesome...lifted the whole ground...

Just a pity the whole ground never joins in !!!
Only ever the North end of West and East that do everywhere else is silence !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here