Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet not happy

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
GP: "It doesn't matter how you play, it's about scoring goals and we've been like this for the last five games. I'm getting bored

Poyet is getting pissed off

If true Mr Vulture, then he has lost a huge chunk of respect from Mr Freakout and shows complete respect for the paying albion fans who made the trip to Leicester. I'm getting bored

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Absolutely can't believe the "i'm bored" comment.

Show some respect for those who have travel home and away for christ sake!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Well, we're getting bored with his shit signings, tactics and post match excuses.

Shut the f*** up Gus and do something about it, rather than acting as if he's not to blame.

Where was his post match excuse?

His shit signings have got us promoted, consolidated in the championship and still in the top half of the table.

Is he to blame entirely? Sounds as though we could have got something tonight and should have done against Boro.

Have we been outclassed this season? The majority of our defeats have been narrow.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
EVERYONE could see that we needed a proven goal scorer in August.....except Gus Poyet.
Said at the time it would bite us in the arse eventually, now it is. January can't come quick enough and if he doesn't sort it out then I can see him coming under pressure.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I know the buck stops with our manager and all that, but I'm curious - how many of us are just f***ing pissed off at 1 goal and 2 points in 5 games and how many are thinking it might be time to admit he isn't the best thing since sliced bread and would be a bit "meh" if he did a GREEDMAN?

I only ask because in all honesty, I can't think of many BETTER managers out there.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Absolutely can't believe the "i'm bored" comment.

Show some respect for those who have travel home and away for christ sake!

Arrogance personified in my view.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If he is pissed off, then surely he is going to make the players work more tomorrow to get a better performance at the weekend ?

Wouldnt also be surprised if he is bored with our fickle fans.....i certainly am.

Amen brother.
We lose = Everyone is bored.
We win = We're amazing.

The stock opinions for a defeat are boring. We've lost to a team top of the league and who are Premier League bound because they've got a complete squad of players capable of playing at that level, and certainly good enough for this level. We've still got some average players at this level, and they don't get you promoted. There is still work to be done, but we've come a very long way in a reasonably short period of time.

I hope Gus remains calm, and what he says to the press is to take the attention off the players.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
GP: "It doesn't matter how you play, it's about scoring goals and we've been like this for the last five games. I'm getting bored

Poyet is getting pissed off

If he's getting bored then why not f*** off as he's the one who has brought these new players and spunked money on yet more midfielders rather than a stricker.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The bed wetters are unreal. I'm guessing he is bored of seeing his strikers score all day in training, but not do it on the pitch, MAYBE, just maybe.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The bed wetters are unreal. I'm guessing he is bored of seeing his strikers score all day in training, but not do it on the pitch, MAYBE, just maybe.

Who gives a toss what they do in training. It's on the pitch that counts. Lose on Saturday and Gus is going to come under even more pressure.

Last edited:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
EVERYONE could see that we needed a proven goal scorer in August.....except Gus Poyet.
Said at the time it would bite us in the arse eventually, now it is. January can't come quick enough and if he doesn't sort it out then I can see him coming under pressure.

But will Bloom release money for such a signing? I wouldn't trust Gus wiping my arse properly.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Amen brother.
We lose = Everyone is bored.
We win = We're amazing.

The stock opinions for a defeat are boring. We've lost to a team top of the league and who are Premier League bound because they've got a complete squad of players capable of playing at that level, and certainly good enough for this level. We've still got some average players at this level, and they don't get you promoted. There is still work to be done, but we've come a very long way in a reasonably short period of time.

I hope Gus remains calm, and what he says to the press is to take the attention off the players.

So obvious, yet beyond the wit of many, it seems.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm bored of twats like you that think that showing anything other than blind optimism makes you a fickle fan. Bet you're a JCL.

Start another thread about it then Husty, we all realise the attention must make you feel better....

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
AND WE'RE NOT FECKING HAPPY EITHER, GUS.

Try playing with two strikers ... just might give us twice the opportunity to score.

Try finding the target man you've been looking for ... for how long?

Many of us fans are getting seriously pissed off. Losing to better teams and scoring a few goals along the way makes for attractive football.

You're bored? Imagine how we feel supporting a team that can't score a goal. Pathetic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here