Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet not happy

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
GP: "It doesn't matter how you play, it's about scoring goals and we've been like this for the last five games. I'm getting bored

Poyet is getting pissed off

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well, we're getting bored with his shit signings, tactics and post match excuses.

Shut the f*** up Gus and do something about it, rather than acting as if he's not to blame.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well, we're getting bored with his shit signings, tactics and post match excuses.

Shut the f*** up Gus and do something about it, rather than acting as if he's not to blame.

The buck stops with Poyet at the end of the day

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

ADHD is back is it ?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
think quite a few albion fans are getting bored now.Poyet does seem to throw his toys out off the pram a lot when the chips are down

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Quite. And if you are incapable of sorting things out, just make way for someone who can. Just don't leave it too long please.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Time for the do the business loan striker I reckon........

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
GP: "It doesn't matter how you play, it's about scoring goals and we've been like this for the last five games. I'm getting bored

Poyet is getting pissed off
It's BECAUSE of how we play at the moment that we're not an attacking threat... Wake up Gus, it's not all down to the players!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If he is pissed off, then surely he is going to make the players work more tomorrow to get a better performance at the weekend ?

Wouldnt also be surprised if he is bored with our fickle fans.....i certainly am.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
it is concerning his responses to defeat after defeat seems to mimick his responses to our bad runs last year . I had hoped he had changed and learnt

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
At least he hasn't used the 'I will go home' comment he kept using last season.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Wouldnt also be surprised if he is bored with our fickle fans.....i certainly am.

I'm bored of twats like you that think that showing anything other than blind optimism makes you a fickle fan. Bet you're a JCL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here