Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus playing to the crowd in the West Stand

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He DOES want the team to fail.

Yeah course I do, that's why I've spent tens of thousands over the years, going all over the country. About 70odd grounds in all,,,,I just love seeing us fail and playing crap one dimensional football.....You talk shite, just because I have a different view of things than your Poyet tinted glasses, does not mean I want the club to fail. I just don't think Poyet is all that, but i'm very happy to be proved wrong. But I won't be, because he is to stubborn, everyone knows it's. We will win our fair share of games, if we score first. We could even win tomorrow night, as the onus will be on the home team to attack and take the game to us. But we will never get out of this league, with Poyet as manager ever!!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Because we have not won in 4 games is there anything else wrong with
A- gus
B - pies
c - transport
D- pushing in
E- roadworks
F- atmosphere
G - tactics
H- barnes
I- dicks bar rip off
J- programme rip off
K - too many stairs to west upper
L- people leaving early
M- Vicente waste of time
N- queues for drinks
O- catering is shit
P - website is shit
Q- Harley is shit ( justified )
R - north stand not big enough
S - Sussex by the sea sung too fast
T - tannoy not load enough
U- exiting from south west corner too slow
V - people drinking smirnoff ice in train queue
W - I'm struggling now
X - still struggling
Y - can't think of any more
Z - the end

Victor meldrew eat your heart out

I really hope we won our next game

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Thankfully, Tony Bloom is nothing like as impatient as you.

And just how would you know that???...He hasn't been put in any position to make a decision on the manger's position as yet and he has invested million's into the Poyet vision of things. Let's see how patient he is, if we start to slip towards the wrong end of the table. Because believe me, a relegation scrap is not an option.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And just how would you know that???...He hasn't been put in any position to make a decision on the manger's position as yet and he has invested million's into the Poyet vision of things. Let's see how patient he is, if we start to slip towards the wrong end of the table. Because believe me, a relegation scrap is not an option.

We won't have a relegation scrap as you've already stated that we won't get out of this league with Poyet in charge. That applies to down as well as up.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
You will never ever hear me, belittling Mr Tony Bloom.....oh but your talking about Poyet. Like I have said many times before, he has done the job expected of him on what he has been given too work with. No more and no less than any manager worth his salt would have done with such backing. Do you really want a list of manager's who have won league 1 and then nothing more???...Poyet will be judged on what he does now, he has been given the tools to do the job, now it's time for him to do it.

Why is that any one with the word Rev in his user name seems a bit of a fool? Just thought I'd ask like!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Ooohhh good. Is that the same sort of prediction as that 'Vicente won't start 10 games before the end of the season?'

lol, yep, some you get right and some you don't.....We could have done with that old Vicente fella, for half an hour against Birmingham, Ipswich and Boro on Sat. Just what is wrong with him, this time???.Sure he looked ok, for the last ten minutes against Cardiff, must be something he picked up in training.....how convenient.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
lol, yep, some you get right and some you don't.....We could have done with that old Vicente fella, for half an hour against Birmingham, Ipswich and Boro on Sat. Just what is wrong with him, this time???.Sure he looked ok, for the last ten minutes against Cardiff, must be something he picked up in training.....how convenient.

I knew it, I only had to dangle Vicente on the hook. :fishing:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We won't have a relegation scrap as you've already stated that we won't get out of this league with Poyet in charge. That applies to down as well as up.

Your very confident. One point in three home games, two of them against sides that have started very poorly doesn't bowed to well......Poyet won't ever take us down, your right. He would walk, or be sacked before that ever happened.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Your very confident. One point in three home games, two of them against sides that have started very poorly doesn't bowed to well......Poyet won't ever take us down, your right. He would walk, or be sacked before that ever happened.

It was your statement, not mine. I quote we won't get out of this league with Poyet in charge.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pas du tout - merely summarising your opening post.

Incorrectly, I said I think he needs to reign in some of the histrionics when we aren't getting the rub of the green. A few agree, most don't.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So we don't need to worry about relegation then?

lol, I said Poyet won't take us down because if for one second it looked like we were heading that way, he would either

A..Walk away and play golf, as his ego could never handle it.
B..Be sacked before it was to late and hopefully get someone in to steer the ship to safety.

So no, we will never go down with Gus Poyet as manager of this football club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here