Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus I'm bored

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I'm not Gus, enjoy my day at the footy, win, lose or draw :)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If you're bored Gus then maybe you should SORT IT OUT eh? You pick the team, you pick the playing style...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Absolutely criminal comments from an increasingly clueless baffoon.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If you're bored Gus then maybe you should SORT IT OUT eh? You pick the team, you pick the playing style...

Here, here. And if Gus doesn't realise this we really are in the mire.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Still love Poyet but in the middle of winless runs he always is found wanting. Last season excused but alarming the same is happening now and we are getting these flippant comments from him.

He doesnt install faith in me that he is going to make some hard hitting decisions to get us a result on saturday

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
He's bored !!! I'm bored with his aimless, negative team selection. You win nothing if you cant score goals and to score goals you have to play forwards. You dont have to be an Einstein to know that. Barn door Barnsey lived up to his name again. How does he retain a place in the line up ??
I lamented the loss of Craig Noone. No surprise to me that he proved to be the match winner again for Cardiff laying on the winning goal and creating havoc whenever he got possession.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
And what about the poor sods that have spent their hard earned money and travelled halfway up the country to support him and the team????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here