Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus angry with the fans????

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
For those in any doubt about what a bunch of wankers follow the Albion

Ooh, listen to you! Are you a JCL or a Withdean happy clapper? You may or may not agree with my opinion, but my money has been adding to the club coffers since 1976, has yours?

Just seen your profile, same period I guess. Can I not have an opinion, or are you the Big Brother of Albion fans?

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Her was seething in post match press not happy at all. Mentioned something about you'd think the town had Real Madrid for the last 20 years.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I really hope on Saturday that we let Gus know how much he's appreciated in the final home match of the season. I'm sure he knows that already even if the team selections have been puzzling recently.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
North stand were a disgrace, jeering a player making a debut after catching a ball, loud groans at him also and the booing WAS on the half time whistle rather than the ref walking off when the team had gone.

I perceived it as booing the team.

Let me tell you something my friend I sit in the Northstand and I was disgusted with the jeering of Gonzales and the booing made me turn round and tell everyone to shut up or f*** off at one point it pisses me right off. Don't tar everyone in there with the same brush.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I thought the booing was aimed at the ref. I, for what it's worth, would never boo the team.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Let me tell you something my friend I sit in the Northstand and I was disgusted with the jeering of Gonzales and the booing made me turn round and tell everyone to shut up or f*** off at one point it pisses me right off. Don't tar everyone in there with the same brush.

north stand seemed to get behind the team in 2nd half and lifted the atmosphere

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
In what way was the team selection bizarre? All f***ing season this board has been screaming for him to play 442. He did today, I thought it was more or less our best possible team given Navarro and Greer are apparently carrying knocks, with the only exception of where to fit Vicente. Because he plays free role you can't put him in the middle as it leaves you with only Bridcutt in there, and if he's wide he's wasted, so bench was fair enough. There's a thread here asking for Gonzalez to play. Funny that, only it seemed to me like he was f***ing awful, probably why he's been nowhere near the team all season.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Ooh, listen to you! Are you a JCL or a Withdean happy clapper? You may or may not agree with my opinion, but my money has been adding to the club coffers since 1976, has yours?

Just seen your profile, same period I guess. Can I not have an opinion, or are you the Big Brother of Albion fans?
You can have an opinion mate and the number of years you've been turning up at the Albion being a twat is not in doubt as we can all see. I've had to put up with idiots at the goldstone, gillingham, withdean and now at the Amex. You carry on with your well considered opinions :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I thought the booing was aimed at the ref. There was some stick for Gonzales from the north stand which was uncalled for.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
In what way was the team selection bizarre? All f***ing season this board has been screaming for him to play 442. He did today, I thought it was more or less our best possible team given Navarro and Greer are apparently carrying knocks, with the only exception of where to fit Vicente. Because he plays free role you can't put him in the middle as it leaves you with only Bridcutt in there, and if he's wide he's wasted, so bench was fair enough. There's a thread here asking for Gonzalez to play. Funny that, only it seemed to me like he was f***ing awful, probably why he's been nowhere near the team all season.

i dont think you can play two wingers with a midget up front that cant head or control the ball and no vokes in the squad - thats why i thought it was bizarre but i no f*** all as i only play champ manager on my puter and masterbate alot.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
There were some total pricks in block D of the north (at the back nearest the seat stand) singing "poyet, poyet, sort it out, poyet, sort it out". They then booed the team off and continued with slagging off most of the team.

These clowns are obviously in their first season following the Albion. Much as we need all the new fans they need to realise that giving the team stick isn't really going to help. I hope it isn't the case but this might be the highest we finish in the next 5 years, will they still be there if that's the case?

ps It didn't help that Painter played infront of us in the first half and was totally useless. The keeper didn't help but it was his first game and he was clearly nervous as anything.

pps I hope Painter never plays again.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I didnt boo at half time cos i missed the last 2 minutes, including the penalty cos i was busting for a piss, but the 1st half performance was so bad, i didnt feel that it was worth pissing my pants for.

I actually left just after the penner and got a Harveys.

Don't normally do that.

Booing came through very clearly in the North Stand concourse.

Sounded like a ref boo and a team boo rolled into one.

LOL

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I thought the booing was aimed at the ref. There was some stick for Gonzales from the north stand which was uncalled for.

I agree with this. I thought the crowd did well in the second half to lift the team especially after a poor and frustrating first half when many crowds would have turned against the players.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
It was booing the ref. who went to this match I did but I have read some strange posts on here tonight. One set of posts said our keeper was good?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You can have an opinion mate and the number of years you've been turning up at the Albion being a twat is not in doubt as we can all see. I've had to put up with idiots at the goldstone, gillingham, withdean and now at the Amex. You carry on with your well considered opinions :)

Wanker and twat, but I am yet to offer any kind of olde English to you so far. My well considered opinions, well thank you sir. Your keyboard offerings are so very appreciated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here