Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus after a couple of Hungarians

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
She is indeed bang tidy. I was just perusing her picture and my girlfriend asked me who she was and I said "The girl I'm having an affair with". She just laughed and said "Yeah, I bet you wish you could shag someone like that?" I looked sadly at her and said "Ok, you got me there". I can hear her wretched sobbing as I type.

"Wretched sobbing" is a wonderful turn of phrase. I'm going to try and use that myself.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Been saying for months that our number one target is a centre half.

Get him in for Greer and play Dunk alongside him, and we will have a proper defence, that hopefully can defend................[/QUOTE ]

Dunk is overrated. Makes too many simple mistakes and not comfortable on the ball. Until we sign better GG and Adam are our best pairing

Think GG is getting a harsh ride at the moment. He is a £250k Lg1 CB playing in a very difficult league. He has the odd wobbly moment but on the whole he's ok.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Think GG is getting a harsh ride at the moment. He is a £250k Lg1 CB playing in a very difficult league. He has the odd wobbly moment but on the whole he's ok.
Yes he is, without doubt he's done well for us. But the team is moving on and our next purchase should be a decent centre back, using the others in rotation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here