Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus after a couple of Hungarians

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Been saying for months that our number one target is a centre half.

Get him in for Greer and play Dunk alongside him, and we will have a proper defence, that hopefully can defend without the need of a hundred sitting central midfielders!!!

I think we will still sign a striker in January, as I beleive CMS will be off. Watch this space.................
...........to Leeds.........

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
:eek:
diana_poth_sd_b_b.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Get him in for Greer and play Dunk alongside him, and we will have a proper defence, that hopefully can defend without the need of a hundred sitting central midfielders!!!

You are deluded first you suggest getting rid of Greer and then pair the new man up with the least effective central defender at the club, rather strange.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do I take it there are no tried and tested British plyyers on our radar?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
You are deluded first you suggest getting rid of Greer and then pair the new man up with the least effective central defender at the club, rather strange.
Well has a center half main duty is to defend including being able to win a header against an opponent, I think its you who are deluded if you think Greer is more effective than Dunk. Now Gus finally seems to have seen the light and finally elbowed Barnes, I see Greer as the glaring weak link in the side. A new central defensive pairing is what we are lacking most IMO.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well has a center half main duty is to defend including being able to win a header against an opponent, I think its you who are deluded if you think Greer is more effective than Dunk. Now Gus finally seems to have seen the light and finally elbowed Barnes, I see Greer as the glaring weak link in the side. A new central defensive pairing is what we are lacking most IMO.

I wouldnt argue that a new pairing is required but cannot see how this would be improved by including Dunk rather than a new central defender to play alongside El Abd.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Been saying for months that our number one target is a centre half.

Get him in for Greer and play Dunk alongside him, and we will have a proper defence, that hopefully can defend................[/QUOTE ]

you haven't seen our last two matches clearly

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
We are being linked with Gyepes again on a Hungarian website:

Legionnaire: Gyepes Gus Poyet once again be targeted?

01/21/2013.

November has been discredited Gabor Gyepes the English football league in the second class Brightonnal and press reports that Gus Poyet once again raised the Hungarian team signing quarterback.

As it is known, turf Gabor contract will expire on the fifth of February financial problems Portsmouthnál, but right offer at any time to leave. According to the news from Brighton to acquire the Hungarian guard.

Brighton 28 after round eight of the 24-team championship, five points below the sixth Watfordtól Promotion classifier.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A quarterback......excellent.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well Brady is sitting out the Super Bowl, so perhaps we should look at more grid iron boys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here