Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus after a couple of Hungarians

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Gabor Gyepes may be slower than a skunk-smoking snail, but his calming presence and reading of the game has brought tranquillity and certainty to a back-line that switches net-tenders more often than the mornings Alan Sugar chooses to neglect his Mach 3. The ex-Wolves treatment table hogger does the simple things well and doesn’t give the ball away anywhere near as often as those around him. As I noted after another commanding display on Boxing Day in Berkshire: “Gyepes is fast-becoming that defender every club has at least one of: Mr Reliable”.

Ballon dBluebird also-rans. - The Offside - Cardiff City F.C. blog

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Mrs Gyepes could do a job!

Does she take it up the council?

:thumbsup:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
She is indeed bang tidy. I was just perusing her picture and my girlfriend asked me who she was and I said "The girl I'm having an affair with". She just laughed and said "Yeah, I bet you wish you could shag someone like that?" I looked sadly at her and said "Ok, you got me there". I can hear her wretched sobbing as I type.
:thumbsup: :D

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A quick google of Gabor Gyepes has told me all I need to know - his other half is bang tidy. Sign him up and get her at the Amex.

Good Grief. Yes!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I think our current midfield has just practice scoring some of the goals we have conceded. (esp by Wolves and Leicester). I think there must be more to come from both Orlandi and Lopez who seem below full match fitness.

And I am thinking (guessing really) we can see Dobbie play better.

I hope Bridge gets fit soon as we need him on the left hand side where the goals have not come yet from the Bridge-Dobbie-Orlandi moves. Barnes is the width of a post/bar away of getting on the score sheet again.

The highlights of the |Wolves match make good viewing. Not so the Peterborough match.

The big match is the Bolton one. We have not played them very often in our history. We need to be a bit sharper against Huddersfield.

Sorry was away in Usa over weekend so only saw result .. Is Bridge injured then ?

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
She is indeed bang tidy. I was just perusing her picture and my girlfriend asked me who she was and I said "The girl I'm having an affair with". She just laughed and said "Yeah, I bet you wish you could shag someone like that?" I looked sadly at her and said "Ok, you got me there". I can hear her wretched sobbing as I type.

Quality, someones flying solo tonight :facepalm:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Been saying for months that our number one target is a centre half.

Get him in for Greer and play Dunk alongside him, and we will have a proper defence, that hopefully can defend without the need of a hundred sitting central midfielders!!!

I think we will still sign a striker in January, as I beleive CMS will be off. Watch this space.................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here