Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus accuses Grant Hall?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Naylor tweeted that in today's paper "Gus accuses Grant Hall" but that's all he says, does anyone have the paper, what's it all about?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Naylor tweeted that in today's paper "Gus accuses Grant Hall" but that's all he says, does anyone have the paper, what's it all about?

Gus is a 'cry baby.'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Gus reckoned it was him in the library with the candlestick.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Gus is obviously going to feel aggrieved that a player the club have helped develop has jumped ship.

If Hall thinks his career path will be better served at Spurs, then good luck to him. He would have been knocking on the door of the first team for sure this season, with the departure of Elphick, plus Cook last season. Its a shame Hall has gone as I rated him highly on the few times I saw him.

What Brighton now have to do is squeeze Spurs for every penny without compromising. Why should we compromise now Hall has left the club & we aren't sweating on the money to pay next months bills? Spurs have stated they don't want to go down the Tribunal route - I bet they don't !

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Gus is obviously going to feel aggrieved that a player the club have helped develop has jumped ship.

If Hall thinks his career path will be better served at Spurs, then good luck to him. He would have been knocking on the door of the first team for sure this season, with the departure of Elphick, plus Cook last season. Its a shame Hall has gone as I rated him highly on the few times I saw him.

What Brighton now have to do is squeeze Spurs for every penny without compromising. Why should we compromise now Hall has left the club & we aren't sweating on the money to pay next months bills? Spurs have stated they don't want to go down the Tribunal route - I bet they don't !

Gus would have farmed him out on loan or had him warming the bench coming on wirh a minute to go,He is not very good at motivating our younger players,the dictator will be crying his eyes out shortly when a premier league team come in for Jake and possibly Adgestein

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Gus would have farmed him out on loan or had him warming the bench coming on wirh a minute to go,He is not very good at motivating our younger players,the dictator will be crying his eyes out shortly when a premier league team come in for Jake and possibly Adgestein

codswallop.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

A million tons of this.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Gus says that he is disappointed in the reason Hall gave him for rejecting our contract offer. It alludes that Hall told Gus that he felt his opportunities would be limited - Only to join Spurs.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I think it's a poor decision from Grant Hall and his advisers. I know his family well and thought they may have advised him to stay but maybe not.
As already mentioned I'm 100% certain Hall would have featured in the 1st team this season. Poyet has already shown faith in him by playing him already. But my main reason for thinking it's a poor decision is when spurs first showed interest in the player it was Harry Redknapp in charge. They have since installed a new manager in AVB and still Hall has signed for the club. This says to me that the person wanting Hall at spurs has f*** all to do with the first team and I wouldn't be surprised if Hall never plays a game for them.
Just my opinion like!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I think it's a poor decision from Grant Hall and his advisers. I know his family well and thought they may have advised him to stay but maybe not.
As already mentioned I'm 100% certain Hall would have featured in the 1st team this season. Poyet has already shown faith in him by playing him already. But my main reason for thinking it's a poor decision is when spurs first showed interest in the player it was Harry Redknapp in charge. They have since installed a new manager in AVB and still Hall has signed for the club. This says to me that the person wanting Hall at spurs has f*** all to do with the first team and I wouldn't be surprised if Hall never plays a game for them.
Just my opinion like!

He would not have had a lookin,McSmudger still ain`t scoring and Adgestein has to watch him from the bench,when Gus does bring him on it`s with a minute to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here