Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
426963_381144611905499_175557122464250_1426179_1922222115_n.jpg
I do love a women with one leg.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I love them! But that might be down to the fact that i'm a young man :lolol: What they do is admirable to be honest. Doing all they do for no financial gain is brilliant. Keep it up girls!

I love them too & I'm a not so young man :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Cant belive the insensitivity of some of posts.
Top trumps with cheeleaders who are looking at this.
Red & Blue grow up or piss off.

Sorry, aren't we talking about girls who parade about on a football pitch in skimpy outfits doing seductive routines?

To get all moral about cheerleader top trumps is a bit rich I think.

The arse kissing on this thread is unbelievable, I can't believe it's still going on.

And did somebody mention that they did charity work?

Last edited:

brightonbaz

Feb 22, 2009
And the band played on :lol:

Attachments

• british-military-marching-band-web-image.jpg
    british-military-marching-band-web-image.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 42

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
To be honest I used to think they were dreadful with dull unimaginative routines and could not see any point whatsoever. HOWEVER, since the move to Amex they have really 'upped their game' and are probably a strength of the club in terms of the pre match build-up. Way more co-ordinated and the fire eating is great - big well done.

Similar to the OP would have always preferred a brass band but now would be disappointed if GGs weren't around.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Can someone please explain this....

Palace cheerleaders supposedly attractive - Croydon supposedly full of heterosexual males - stadium half full.
Brighton cheerleaders supposedly unattractive - Brighton supposedly full of homosexual males - stadium full.

:rolleyes:

For the record, anything that encourages youngsters to support the albion is fine by me. So good for GG!!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

I missed them on Soccer AM very impressive, when you see them on telly it makes you realise what great routines they have now developed.

Red and Blue keeps posting shots from Nuts magazine of his cheerleaders, all I remember them doing is prancing around to Da Da ALAN NAVARRO's chant while an Eagle circled overhead. Do they do it al for free or are they paid by the club, like everything else Albion we are on the up and developing the young cheerleaders of the future on a sensible budget.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
There is no doubt that they work hard and are pretty good at what they do... and their charity work...

However i think cheer leaders to me make the club look like they are adding some girls in skimpy outfits to add another incentive to just the football. It is very americanised and seems like something that onlu clubs like reading would do... As someone previous mentioned on the thread the build up, intensity and singiong before a game should be enough...

and although it pains me the Palace cheer leaders do look from what has been posted... convince me otherwise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here