Status
Not open for further replies.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
426963_381144611905499_175557122464250_1426179_1922222115_n.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
We do not have one player at the club who is shit.
So lets rip apart one of our best players.
And while we are at it lets embarrass a group of young,attractive,hardworking girls who are also fans.
Cant belive the insensitivity of some of posts.
Top trumps with cheeleaders who are looking at this.
Red & Blue grow up or piss off.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
And while we are at it lets embarrass a group of young,attractive,hardworking girls who are also fans.

Shut up. Idiot.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Oh dear :lolol::lolol:

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
Indeed they are. I quite like that I can speak to them in real life and not just slag them off from behind a keyboard like some on here. I know it's only a minority, but still not nice seeing someone slagging of your mates in any way, including on here...

Sorry saw that opportunity to post that! Yeah it's not nice, but the person in question has now apologised so hopefully this can just move on to a GG vs Crystals thread haha, GG would win in my books though

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011

We understood you the first time but didn't give a shit.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The next home game will show the true support from 99.9% of the fans (maybe the morons could try your routine?!?!).

By all means stick up for them, but let's not kid ourselves that 99% of supporters give a toss whether we have cheerleaders or not.

The vast majority aren't even in their seats when GG are out there doing their thing. They're in the concourses, drinking beer & watching the Sky game or chatting with mates. They don't even see the routines.

Clearly I'm not exactly the target audience, as a woman, but I honestly don't care one way or another, & nor do most people. I have no interest whatsoever in their routines. If GGs were in Palace outfits & dancing at Selhurst, you'd all be piling in and saying they were crap/hideous/whatever, let's be honest. Just because they were Palace. Equally, they're not suddenly the Dallas Cowgirls just because they do the occasional bit of charity work and dance for free. It's their choice after all!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
By all means stick up for them, but let's not kid ourselves that 99% of supporters give a toss whether we have cheerleaders or not.

The vast majority aren't even in their seats when GG are out there doing their thing. They're in the concourses, drinking beer & watching the Sky game or chatting with mates. They don't even see the routines.

Clearly I'm not exactly the target audience, as a woman, but I honestly don't care one way or another, & nor do most people. I have no interest whatsoever in their routines. If GGs were in Palace outfits & dancing at Selhurst, you'd all be piling in and saying they were crap/hideous/whatever, let's be honest. Just because they were Palace. Equally, they're not suddenly the Dallas Cowgirls just because they do the occasional bit of charity work and dance for free. It's their choice after all!

I agree with this, in fact I can't recall ever seeing one of their routines :shrug:

Out of interest, which big teams in the EPL have cheerleaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here