Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
imgres

brightonbrowny

Oct 10, 2008
Message to Gullys girls:

Ignore the morons who hide behind their keyboard to feel important moaning about anything they feel they can!

The next home game will show the true support from 99.9% of the fans (maybe the morons could try your routine?!?!).

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
I love them! But that might be down to the fact that i'm a young man :lolol: What they do is admirable to be honest. Doing all they do for no financial gain is brilliant. Keep it up girls!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Message to Gullys girls:

Ignore the morons who hide behind their keyboard to feel important moaning about anything they feel they can!

The next home game will show the true support from 99.9% of the fans (maybe the morons could try your routine?!?!).

Oh come off it, Ashley Barnes gets more stick on here than Gullys Girls and he's top scorer!! They're more than tough enough to look after themselves without a load of swooning chivalrous men coming to their rescue! (not aimed at you directly). They perform in front of a football crowd every week, it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Ignore the wankers girls, you do a fantastic job. As has been said, they forget your charity work. f*** em, that is all

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Still prefer Gullys Girls so far. Something natural about them. Unlike what you've posted, [MENTION=18097]Red'n'Blue[/MENTION]. But feel free to carry on.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Are you sure none of the Crystals feature on another website that is similar to YouTube, but a little more....well...adult!?

Not complaining mind. Not sure if I met the young lady I'd be particularly worried about which football team she worked for or supported!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
To be fair, even though they're scum those scum cheerleaders are pretty fit. I'd like to give them a good wash first though.

It needn't be a competition, fake/natural whatever - stick 'em all in a room, get them a bit pissed and set me loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here