Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess what I had delivered to my house today?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Was it 10 boxes of burning dog doo doo and when you stamped on them to put out the fire you got poo all over your shoes.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The Large One said:
No, that's sarcasm, not irony.

So exactly where is this shop of yours TLO and is it open tomorrow because i'm christmas shopping in brighton, and is there a decent pub near by where I can get a decent pint & a lunch?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
British Bulldog said:
So exactly where is this shop of yours TLO and is it open tomorrow because i'm christmas shopping in brighton, and is there a decent pub near by where I can get a decent pint & a lunch?
1. 94 Gloucester Road, Brighton.
2. No. Leave it until nearer Christmas. Only mad aunties do their Christmas shopping in November.
3. Lord Nelson is 100 yards away. Basketmakers is 150 yards away.

I am there tomorrow afternoon, mind you, but you can't buy anything because it won't be there.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The Large One said:
1. 94 Gloucester Road, Brighton.
2. No. Leave it until nearer Christmas. Only mad aunties do their Christmas shopping in November.
3. Lord Nelson is 100 yards away. Basketmakers is 150 yards away.

I am there tomorrow afternoon, mind you, but you can't buy anything because it won't be there.

Sorted then! I'll sit in either the Lord Nelson or Basketmakers with my Argos catalogue while I order my christmas presents over a pint & lunch, Then i'll stagger round & have a look at your empty shop! I'm starting to like this christmas shopping! :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here