Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA - Hows everybody getting on?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
SHUSH :angry:

next summer could'nt come fast enough :glare:

Re-installed Vice City and was having fun when my HD decided to start coughing badly, ordered a new one though so all should be well...Vice City *WILL* keep me going until next year...just!

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
2 missions away from Las Venturas. So happy because i've just learned that I don't have to do that GEEK Zero's missions! Hurray! I was flinging the control pad about the room last night after trying to those RC Baron missions.

19 million? You been doing the old Inside Track Betting?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I'm still barely 20% in Vice City, but I rarely remember to play it these days

San Andreas will definately have to wait until a PC build is out.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
You don't have to do those RC baron missions? You don't know how f***ing HAPPY you've just made me! I could've gone through all my pads last night if I hadn't controlled my anger!

Oh yeah, need to improve my underwater swimming to get on with a mission. Is there anywhere interesting to explore underwater while I improve this?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
D'Angelo Saxon said:
You don't have to do those RC baron missions? You don't know how f***ing HAPPY you've just made me! I could've gone through all my pads last night if I hadn't controlled my anger!

Oh yeah, need to improve my underwater swimming to get on with a mission. Is there anywhere interesting to explore underwater while I improve this?
Not really, you just need to swim under water til you nearly run out of air a few times.

The RC missions are very tricky but I managed to do them after about 5 goes on each one. The minigun one is the hardest then the baron isnt that bad if you keep your distance, then the final one is a strange OTT battle where you have to help Zero get a car into Berkley's base by remove obstacles and blowing up tanks (all remote control of course!)

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
2 missions away from Las Venturas. So happy because i've just learned that I don't have to do that GEEK Zero's missions! Hurray! I was flinging the control pad about the room last night after trying to those RC Baron missions.

19 million? You been doing the old Inside Track Betting?
Yep! Saved the game, bet $100k on the longest odds horse and won $1.2 million, saved again and bet that on again and won $15m! Two races, sorted no more money troubles! :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have $783 and am still stuck in that slum ghetto. But thats mainly because I keep fannying about on my BMX and doing stunts and stuff. The last mission I completed was the motorbike one where you chase the train with the enemy gang members standing on the roof. I am now trying to get past the "Terminator 2" mission where you're riding pillion on the bike and that massive truck crashes over the top of the bridge and chases you down the flood channels....bloody marvellous.

Oh, and I had sex last night. Picked up a whore, drove her to a secluded spot underneath a freeway flyover (I'm an incurable romantic) and gave her a good seeing to in the car. I particularly liked the way the controller vibrates when you shoot your load - quality !! Needless to say, I thumped her afterwards and got my money back. She wasn't THAT good.

I have the maximum muscle build-up, have shaved my head bald, have a goatee, and tattoos all over my arms. I look WELL ARD' in my combat trousers and black vest. I have also learned the extra fight moves from that guy in the gym, and can now kneel on someones chest whilst pummelling them to a bloody pulp.

Super.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Easy 10 said:
I have $783 and am still stuck in that slum ghetto. But thats mainly because I keep fannying about on my BMX and doing stunts and stuff. The last mission I completed was the motorbike one where you chase the train with the enemy gang members standing on the roof. I am now trying to get past the "Terminator 2" mission where you're riding pillion on the bike and that massive truck crashes over the top of the bridge and chases you down the flood channels....bloody marvellous.

Oh, and I had sex last night. Picked up a whore, drove her to a secluded spot underneath a freeway flyover (I'm an incurable romantic) and gave her a good seeing to in the car. I particularly liked the way the controller vibrates when you shoot your load - quality !! Needless to say, I thumped her afterwards and got my money back. She wasn't THAT good.

I have the maximum muscle build-up, have shaved my head bald, have a goatee, and tattoos all over my arms. I look WELL ARD' in my combat trousers and black vest. I have also learned the extra fight moves from that guy in the gym, and can now kneel on someones chest whilst pummelling them to a bloody pulp.

Super.
Good start! Get a little bit of fat on you so your muscle doesnt burn away! Have learnt some kung fu moves from a guy in San Fierro, spinning roundhouse anyone? marvellous! :clap2:

Having done the pimp missions, hookers pay me to shag them! :lol:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Easy 10 said:

Super.

You can get hookers?
I've just had my first date with the girl i saved from the house i torched :D

Damn purple gangstas are trying to take over my manor!

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just stop next to one in the street in a four door car and wait for them to get in. Then drive to a quite area and stop. Money will go down, health will go up then when she is finished and gets out, waste her and get your money back! :clap2:

Take that girl to the bar round the corner, she seems to like that one most and give her the dildo from the police station showers! :lolol:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Is that last bit a joke, or is there REALLY a dildo in the police showers? :lolol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
San Andreas? That's sooooooooo last week.

It's all about Halo 2 on Xbox now. Scores so far...

9/10 EuroGamer
9.4/10 GameSpot
9.9/10 TeamXbox
9.8/10 IGN
5/5 GameSpy
34/40 Famitsu
10/10 Official Xbox Magazine UK
10/10 Official Xbox Magazine AU
9.7/10 Official Xbox Magazine US
10/10 Electronic Games Monthly
10/10 Game Informer

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In the game, I stayed in for a while last night and played video games.

How weird is that. I was in last night playing a video game, and making my character stay in to play a video game as well.

That just has to be the ULTIMATE in geekiness. :lolol:

Last edited:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
I am very serious! Go into the police station downtown and find the showers, there is a large pink double ended dildo there. You can use it as a melee weapon to beat people with or give it to one of your girlfriends! :clap2:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Halo 2? Nah.

22961.jpg

Fo' life!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
if this is gonna turn into a "Bash the other game thread" then I'll add Half-Life 2 just to OWN you all :) out next week and I for one am soooooooooo excited by it I could wet myself...infact loose that though.....I just DID!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Scarface said:
I am very serious! Go into the police station downtown and find the showers, there is a large pink double ended dildo there. You can use it as a melee weapon to beat people with or give it to one of your girlfriends! :clap2:
I have GOT to get me one of them !! I can't wait to start twatting old ladies with a large pink double-ended dildo.

Thats just the stuff of dreams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here