Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA - Hows everybody getting on?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Probably not the best time to mention this with the events of Saturday evening but I managed to steal a train and derail it in the countryside by going too fast round a bend!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Scarface said:
The base jumps are also a good addition! :clap2:
I've heard about these...do you have to wait till you've opened up one of the other cities, or is there somewhere I can try it out in the first one ?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Easy 10 said:
I've heard about these...do you have to wait till you've opened up one of the other cities, or is there somewhere I can try it out in the first one ?
Look on the map in the start menu, in downtown LS there is a white oval, this is the very tallest building in the city. The entrance to it is to the north go through it and up the stairs pick up the parachute and jump! Press x to dive or move the stick to change position and dont forget to press O to open the parachute!

Also if you jump off the building on a bike you can land on the bike and not die! You will also get an insane stunt bonus.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Marvellous, cheers Scarface I'll try that tonight. There's just soooo many other distractions in that game on top of the missions.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Have you gone parachuting? I love going up to the top of Mount Chilliad, strapping on a 'chute and seeing how far I can fly.

How messed up is that Talk Radio station? The guy who does the travel show is a blatant Charlie Chester, talking about his experiences in Bangkok. The bloke who does the conspiracy show sexually abuses robots! I like the way the news show reports on your latest activities. After you burn the field of weed in the countryside they do a report on it, the reporters stoned out of his mind and tries to chat up a cow.

The Guardian has a rather moralist editorial about the game today. I had to laugh when reading the Guardians messageboards and the main concern people had about the game was the possibilty that CJ might be "verbally abused" for being overweight. Only in the Grauniad!

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Have you gone parachuting? I love going up to the top of Mount Chilliad, strapping on a 'chute and seeing how far I can fly.

How messed up is that Talk Radio station? The guy who does the travel show is a blatant Charlie Chester, talking about his experiences in Bangkok. The bloke who does the conspiracy show sexually abuses robots! I like the way the news show reports on your latest activities. After you burn the field of weed in the countryside they do a report on it, the reporters stoned out of his mind and tries to chat up a cow.

The Guardian has a rather moralist editorial about the game today. I had to laugh when reading the Guardians messageboards and the main concern people had about the game was the possibilty that CJ might be "verbally abused" for being overweight. Only in the Grauniad!
Not done the Chiliad one yet but done the Building and there is one in the desert. Have parachuted from a passenger jet too but it costs $500 too get on the flight in the first place. Not that I have to worry about money anymore! :)
Talk radio is very funny, Lazlo from the last two games interviews OG Loc too.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Barnet Seagull said:
I'm being distracted by enlarging my Hood.

If you know what I mean.

:lolol:
Dont worry about spending too long on taking over other hoods your about to lose them all and move on. (Sorry if I spoilt anything!)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Virgo's Haircut said:
Is Vice City better on the PC or PS2? Or are they pretty much like for like?

Graphics quality on the PC can be around 1.5-2x better with a decent card. The PS/2 is showing its age...

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Scarface said:
Dont worry about spending too long on taking over other hoods your about to lose them all and move on. (Sorry if I spoilt anything!)

I was wondering whether it was worth it. I'll spend my time more wisely like banging prostitutes and dildoing my gf.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
magoo said:
I was wondering whether it was worth it. I'll spend my time more wisely like banging prostitutes and dildoing my gf.
A wise move, a frankly much more fun! :lolol: And you can have 6 gf's in total!

Last edited:

Kev the Ape

out in the middle of the countryside with 250,000 dollars. And i'm doing catolina missions, she a f***ing phycho. Ryder and Smoke are a bunch of tossers. :angry:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Kev the Ape said:
out in the middle of the countryside with 250,000 dollars. And i'm doing catolina missions, she a f***ing phycho. Ryder and Smoke are a bunch of tossers. :angry:
She likes a bit of rough sex too! :clap2: There's a cameo role for someone coming up...I wont spoil the suprise for you!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here