Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greetings

Good afternoon fellow Seagulls

Obviously I'm a new poster, however I have been a long time fan. I was originally born in Brighton and followed the Albion until 1994 when I emigrated to the UAE. Whilst there I converted to Islam in 2002. Now I have returned and I intend to purchase a season ticket for next season (hopefully the waiting list goes down lol). Until then I will have to make do with getting to whichever games I can. So far I am yet to visit our new home.

I was mainly wondering if there is any other Seagulls who follow the teachings of Islam? Perhaps we could set up some sort of fan group?

P.S. I appreciate there might be some posters who have reservations about my faith and what it entails, so I would be more than open to answering any questions that might be asked.

Seagulls!

I'm happy to add a welcome to you as a nsc'er and hope to chat, but I'm struggling with how religion is in any way relevant to your presence or contributing?

I don't see others announcing their faith before they get into it, but I have Muslim pals and nothing against anyone's choice at all.

Just a :shrug: for me here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here