Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greetings

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
How does the song go???.....It's all gone quiet over there.............It's all gone quiet over there.............oh ...It's all gone quiet......all gone quiet...all gone quiet over there..... :)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I am watching too.... banning offence as far as Im concerned..... race and faith... both areas we just dont mess about with.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
It just seems a bit strange to introduce yourself & your faith in your first post..
Our religion is the Albion.....thank you & good night...
Steve (church of England, i think) xx

Oct 18, 2011
Southwick.
It just seems a bit strange to introduce yourself & your faith in your first post..
Our religion is the Albion.....thank you & good night...
Steve (church of England, i think) xx

As I mentioned earlier, I felt that it would be sensible to get it out of the way rather than spring it on someone later and cause a negative reaction for whatever reason. If this is all too much I will happily have my account deleted. Maybe I didn't make the right move. Fresh start?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
cant work out if a wind up or hoplessly naive. thing is, most other footie boards would be quite hostile to such a name, so im thinking this is someone who knows the board well.

either way, look forward to your input in the monthly god slagging thread, if so inclined (Tyrone and Derbygull really dont offer any challenge).

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Can I ask Mr Muslim Seagull how come hes only got 500 vcash. have you been gambling?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
just curious, but i see you still have 1000 vcash! have you not been gambling? please can i have yours?

Yep... never touched it... how can I give it to you?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I appreciate and respect your comments. Infact I agree, and I hope posters judge me as a Brighton fan and not on my religious beleifs. That said I felt it nessacery to be open about what is quite a big aspect of my life (hence the username lol). I am not here to convert or lecture, or even discuss unless others wish to. That is why I said in my original post that I will answer any questions in this thread, meaning we can get it out the way! Then we can all concentrate on discussing what we are all about: supporting the best team in the world!

What Barcelona?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here