Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greetings

Oct 18, 2011
Southwick.
Good afternoon fellow Seagulls

Obviously I'm a new poster, however I have been a long time fan. I was originally born in Brighton and followed the Albion until 1994 when I emigrated to the UAE. Whilst there I converted to Islam in 2002. Now I have returned and I intend to purchase a season ticket for next season (hopefully the waiting list goes down lol). Until then I will have to make do with getting to whichever games I can. So far I am yet to visit our new home.

I was mainly wondering if there is any other Seagulls who follow the teachings of Islam? Perhaps we could set up some sort of fan group?

P.S. I appreciate there might be some posters who have reservations about my faith and what it entails, so I would be more than open to answering any questions that might be asked.

Seagulls!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Welcome - if I were you I'd approach [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION]. He is very tolerant of other faiths and nationalities.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This has to be a wind up.

kip

Aug 2, 2011

Obviously I'm a new poster, however I have been a long time fan. I was originally born in Brighton and followed the Albion until 1994 when I emigrated to the UAE. Whilst there I converted to Islam in 2002. Now I have returned and I intend to purchase a season ticket for next season (hopefully the waiting list goes down lol). Until then I will have to make do with getting to whichever games I can. So far I am yet to visit our new home.

I was mainly wondering if there is any other Seagulls who follow the teachings of Islam? Perhaps we could set up some sort of fan group?

P.S. I appreciate there might be some posters who have reservations about my faith and what it entails, so I would be more than open to answering any questions that might be asked.

Seagulls!

You are not going to blow up the amex are you?

Sorry. That is a very very poor joke

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
apologies for the typical retorts of right wing sun reader fans. i have some sufi friends, alas, none of which like football.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Please tell me this is :fishing: !! Where are bushy and das riech when you need them

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I do believe SULLY COULDN'T SHOOT is a follower of Mohammed (Peace be upon him).

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Seagulls!

Selam aleykum MS. Welcome to the board! :)

Oct 25, 2003
to be fair to bushy, he's never come across as being in any way racist.......he just has issues with mass immigration

there's a difference surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here