Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
lol what the hell were you watching. It was an elbow off the ball.

Either way it was an idiotic thing to do and I hope Gus hammers him. I could not understand why so many applauded him off. He is our captain, needs to set an example particularly at a time like this and he failed to do so.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
absolute idiot.... What on earth was he doing.

Worst still was the fools who decided they were going to clap him off!!! unbelievable.we are 3-0 up with 5 mins to go and the captain gets sent off for violent conduct..and you all want to clap him off!!!!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
What a knob. Only down point of todays game.

On the plus side, we seem to have a surplus of centre backs. I can see El Abd/Cook start then maybe Cook/Dunk or ElAbd/Dunk. I think Gordon may live to regret that moment plonkerness

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Very silly ... up till that point thought we were taking notice of our disciplinary prob's ... with the good cover we have hopefully not a huge loss

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
On Twitter: [MENTION=21658]nick[/MENTION]Szczepanik
Apparent moment of madness from Greer, hitting Saints sub Forte. Not the first time ..#bhafc.

Anyone remember the other incident?

2 of them actually. 1 vs Rochdale elbow off the ball, penalty. The other vs Sheffield Wednesday, 2-0 up 89th minute and an elbow to the face again.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Either way it was an idiotic thing to do and I hope Gus hammers him. I could not understand why so many applauded him off. He is our captain, needs to set an example particularly at a time like this and he failed to do so.

Agree completely, he let the side down when we were cruising at 3 nil up. He did the same last year, getting sent off at the end of a game through ill discipline is not an applaudable action

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here