Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Was silly and 3.0 up didn't need to get involved but he has been brilliant for us.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
he is an idiot - this is the third time he had done it all when we are wining and all close to the end of the game - against rochdale and sheff wed last season at the withdean - the bloke is a moron - saw him laughing an smiling holding his kid in the players lounge - f*** wit hope gus has the balls to fine him two weeks wages he should be stripped of the captaincy too.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Straight red was deserved i'm afraid. I don't understand GG sometimes, as a captain, he should be the one keeping his head really. At least he will be back for Palace.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Wouldn't surprise me if the ban was increased to 4 games. Great player but sometimes completely clueless.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
absolute idiot.... What on earth was he doing.

Worst still was the fools who decided they were going to clap him off!!! unbelievable.we are 3-0 up with 5 mins to go and the captain gets sent off for violent conduct..and you all want to clap him off!!!!

Agree with this, especially about the fans clapping him off.

Good performance from him and then he does that. Absolute div.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
In view of the shortage of players available due to recent red cards the captain has to set an example to the rest of the side, his absence from the team could cost us dearly in the coming matches and the manager must take the captains band away from him to show poor disciplinary behavior will not be tolerated.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It was and you really do have to question the discipline in this current squad.

How many reds now ?

Vincelot
Greer
Taricco
Barnes
Painter

When I first saw it, it looked like he was putting his arm up to keep space between him and the saints player, and keep track of where he is (as defenders do all the time) and the saints player made a meal of it, on second viewing, I'm not so sure that it was so innocent.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
What a let down by the captain. Thought he was immense again today my MOM with Buckley until the red.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I must admit I clapped him off, he's our captain, even if he got this wrong and went over the top I support him. He's been immense this season.
Just lost his head, shit happens. The woman behind me told me to stop, I told her I would clap whoever I liked (or words to that affect)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here