Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greens not confident in Brighton

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is it possible that HB&B's canvassing for the tories is the reason that the Greens seem to have done so well?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The downside is that the exit polls are predicting that Tory will be the largest party but 21 seats short of an overall majority but the ironic thing is that they are also predicting that there will be 29 seats held by others.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is it possible that HB&B's canvassing for the tories is the reason that the Greens seem to have done so well?

I think even Sinn Feinn might get in in Brighton off the back of Tim's canvassing. One man single-handedly sinking the local Tory Party campaign. Rumour has it he's already been removed from Charlotte Vere's speed dial.

D

Deleted User X18H

I think even Sinn Feinn might get in in Brighton off the back of Tim's canvassing. One man single-handedly sinking the local Tory Party campaign. Rumour has it he's already been removed from Charlotte Vere's speed dial.

You young man are becoming obsessed with me and its becoming a little uncomfortable with all your nickname PM'S. Stop it and try and get/buy a girlfriend.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Sorry Timbo but you've brought this on yourself.

You didn't HAVE to keep posting about Charlotte Vere's exaggerated chances but you did, and now you have to die by the sword

D

Deleted User X18H

Sorry Timbo but you've brought this on yourself.

You didn't HAVE to keep posting about Charlotte Vere's exaggerated chances but you did, and now you have to die by the sword

I will take any result on the chin. I will not shy away.

D

Deleted User X18H

My Labour contact on Twitter insists it is very tight between Platts and Lucas! So who knows. Almost certainly a Stewards well recount at least.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Apparently Pavilion turnout is more than 67%

Count due at 2

D

Deleted User X18H

Lucas walking around Brighton Centre with a broad grin.

:glare:

D

Deleted User X18H

Charlotte Vere smiling ......brave face from Lucas oh please!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here