Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greens not confident in Brighton

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Because every seat some shitty little party takes, is a seat closer to having that Gormless **** Brown, or the even more gormless Clegg, running the country.

Absolutely. In 2005 most of ENGLAND voted Tory. But it was the votes of the Taffs and Jocks that let Labour in last time.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
the battle bus is run on chip fat :facepalm:

Hey don't knock it. There's an awful lot of good honest notherners who have got through a hell of a lot of chip butties to fuel that bus.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Because every seat some shitty little party takes, is a seat closer to having that Gormless **** Brown, or the even more gormless Clegg, running the country.

The Greens are stealing votes from LABOUR, not the Tories.

You right wing bigots would never vote Green just as Green sympathisers would NEVER vote Tory.

It would be an absolute TRAGEDY if all of Brighton fell to the blues

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Greens are stealing votes from LABOUR, not the Tories.

You right wing bigots would never vote Green just as Green sympathisers would NEVER vote Tory.

It would be an absolute TRAGEDY if all of Brighton fell to the blues

Why being right wing makes us bigots, three left wingers in Stalin, Dear Leader and Pol Pot (not to mention Tito, Ceaucescu etc) are not exactly whiter than white when it comes to "cleansing"

D

Deleted User X18H

Interesting to see people have gone a bit quiet on Green prospects now that reports are suggesting Lucas will be first past the post after all

Yeah but I couldn't vote I got locked out and they ran out of ballot papers so I will launch a legal challenge.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Yeah but I couldn't vote I got locked out and they ran out of ballot papers so I will launch a legal challenge.

Never mind poppet. Looks like your campaigning was in vain. Although I'm sure Dr Lucas will be delighted with your efforts

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
earlier reports seems off, just been on BBC that Green Party chair is confident and another (unspecified) candidate thinks Greens may have won it.

:drama:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Green Party

Anti nuclear power. Why? Clean, green energy and waste safely disposed with.

They also have a ridiculous campaign against refrigerants that has culminated in the EU adopting Pentane as the refrigerant of choice.
Pentane, a serious greenhouse gas?

Greens get this. We are all concerned about the bloody planet, stop being so patronising and go and grow some sprouts somewhere!

TNBA

TTF

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
There are mutterings now that Kemp Town might not be the blue seat that was expected, with the Labour candidate reckoned to have done a lot better on the day.

Could be good news for Brighton

D

Deleted User X18H

The Beeb is showing a Green win but where? Sorry its ok its Sinn Fein not Green, easy mistake

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here