Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greens not confident in Brighton

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
From the BBC

BBC Sussex understands that in the Brighton Pavilion constituency the Green Party are gloomy about their prospects for Caroline Lucas becoming the party's first MP. Sources there say Labour's held a massive doorstep campaign in the last 24 hours targetting Green supporters.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
If f***ing Labour have eaten into the Green support to hand the seat to the Tories I will be seriously PISSED

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So will I. MINORITY parties f*** me off. Three is ENOUGH.

D

Deleted User X18H

and me

There appears to be sub Green HQ along the road from me they have been back and f***ing forth all night a while ago a load just came past consoling each other and talking about Norwich.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Two INTERESTING facts about the greens.

I have had more leaflets from them than any other party. Not very "green" is it?

I saw their "battle bus" in queens road. An old routemaster. A POLLUTION animal those vehicles. Not very "green" is it.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
They won a few council seats when most people could not be arsed to vote, so people jump to the wrong conclusion, and presume they will get an MP elected.

Is never going to happen.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Everyone I have spoken to (not even all in the same area) say they have received twice as many 'Green' leaflets than any other party...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Their policy on defence is quite good.

Stock up on non perishables and water, paint the windows black with a lead free paint, and hide under the bed in the event of nuclear attack .

Nice

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
According to the Guardian news blog they are confident again. F**k knows what's going to happen.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
Two INTERESTING facts about the greens.

I have had more leaflets from them than any other party. Not very "green" is it?

I saw their "battle bus" in queens road. An old routemaster. A POLLUTION animal those vehicles. Not very "green" is it.

the battle bus is run on chip fat :facepalm:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Why so much rage directed at the Greens?

They AREN'T going to win the election, what's the harm in letting them win a seat in Britain's most "alternative" constituency?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Why so much rage directed at the Greens?

They AREN'T going to win the election, what's the harm in letting them win a seat in Britain's most "alternative" constituency?
Because every seat some shitty little party takes, is a seat closer to having that Gormless **** Brown, or the even more gormless Clegg, running the country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here