Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Just about to start on ITV1

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Got it on DVD sowont bother.

I just watched Napoleon Dynamite on Film 4.... thats 1 and a half hours i'll never get back :(

Also have it on DVD, but will have it on until the misses gets home from work.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The opening fight scene is promising but goes down-hill form the moment the main West Ham lad opens his mouth and dosn't get much better from there on it...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The opening fight scene is promising but goes down-hill form the moment the main West Ham lad opens his mouth and dosn't get much better from there on it...

Too true - it's nothing short of a total embarrassment. I bet the ICF are well chuffed :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Too true - it's nothing short of a total embarrassment. I bet the ICF are well chuffed :lolol:

Cringeworthy to the MAX and both the main characters are terribly mis-cast.

Of all the cockney stereotype actors to choose from why on EARTH did they go for what sounds like a YANK playing the West Ham top boy?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not yet. Read mixed reviews though. Some thing it is class, others say it is a bit naff and cliched not to mention a bit self-indulgent and congratulatory - then again I guess it IS a life-story.

AWAYDAYS is the big one - out later this year.

Anyone seen A Casual Life the short film? Its on youtube...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Of all the cockney stereotype actors to choose from why on EARTH did they go for what sounds like a YANK playing the West Ham top boy?

Could've been even worse though: they could've had a Harvard Hobbit turning into a West Ham hooligan. Oh, hang on a minute.. :jester:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Every hooligan film made in the last 10 years has been utter wank. Just masturbation material for spotty kids and all those bellends who think their is still a place for that rubbish in modern football and that Stone Island was ever a fashionable label.

Nothing will ever be as good as The Firm with Gary Oldman.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Every hooligan film made in the last 10 years has been utter wank. Just masturbation material for spotty kids and all those bellends who think their is still a place for that rubbish in modern football and that Stone Island was ever a fashionable label.

true, and all gangster films in general are SHIT these days

its all about the long good friday :bowdown:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me

Hmm. Not too keen on the firm. It's a bit dark for me. Same with football factory.

I like Green Street & ID the most still, they have a little bit of comedy in them.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well, I thought it was alright actually.

OTT, unrealistic, cringeworthy and SHIT at times, but i've seen a lot worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here