Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great scientific breakthroughs we are still waiting for

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The 4 pint milk bottle with a spout so that it doesn't spill milk all over the worktop when all I want is a splash of milk for my cup of tea.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
bigbadbonkingbob said:
The art to making a smooth Cup-a-Soup is to put the contents of the sachet in the cup, then about third fill it with water. Use your spoon to mix vigorously until you have made a paste, then slowly pour the water in a bit at a time, stirring as you go, and thus making a Cup-a-Soup to the perfect consistency. This also has the benefit when using a large mug of enabling you to stop pouring when you have reached optimum soup consistency, thus avoiding the social faux pas of making a disappointingly thin Cup-a-Soup.

Is this the most useful first post by a newbie ever?

Yes. Yes it is. Welcome bigbadbonkingbob :clap:

Jul 20, 2003
subliminal messages on Jack Johnson LPs that make people that regularly listen to that crap do the decent thing and top themselves

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
A place to place 'beaming' device like in Star Trek. Just get in it like a phone box, dial where you're going and pop up instantly at the other end. An immediate end to pollution (from traffic and planes), no congestion, longer in bed and you'd get the half of your life back which you lost to commuting.

It's starting to piss me off that our so-called scientists can't come up with something so obviously useful. Lazy bastards. :angry:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
A pill that sober's you up, eliminates all traces of Alcohol & kills a hangover in minute's.

No more drink driver's and no more expensive taxi rides home from the pub. :drink:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Trufflehound said:

Air escaping you nostrils at 60pmh with a rather loud whoosing and booming noise? If you're invisible - it might sort of alert someone that you're in the room?

or is it simply you don't know what a sneeze is?

??? :lol:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
tedebear said:
Air escaping you nostrils at 60pmh with a rather loud whoosing and booming noise? If you're invisible - it might sort of alert someone that you're in the room?

It's just that the last time I read about an invisible man perving in the Girls Aloud dressing room, what came out at 60 mph and gave the game away wasn't described as a "sneeze"...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trufflehound said:
It's just that the last time I read about an invisible man perving in the Girls Aloud dressing room, what came out at 60 mph and gave the game away wasn't described as a "sneeze"...
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown:

I too tried the old "it was a sneeze!" excuse after watching the women's volleyball on Eurosport but it wasn't washing...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Trufflehound said:

Jeez don't burst BoF's balloon - you mean someones already invented an invisible suit? (with on board kleenex) :blush:

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
tedebear said:

I thought you were usng it as a euphemism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here