Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great scientific breakthroughs we are still waiting for

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
back to the diabetes--

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/conditions/diabetes/index.shtml

some info here.. my mum was insulin dependant, and always had problems measuring the dosage needed (elderly, poor eyesight), for the jab pen.

situated improved a bit when doc switched her to tablets instead. you could tell at a glance what she had taken (blister packs).

Last edited:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
British Bulldog said:
A pill that sober's you up, eliminates all traces of Alcohol & kills a hangover in minute's.

No more drink driver's and no more expensive taxi rides home from the pub. :drink:

its called water. replace each intended pint of beer with 1 part H20.

i/m working on the dehydrated version, as we speak.. send £50 for a pack of 10,, lol

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
A pair of magic shoes that allow you to walk perfectly normally when severely pissed. They could make them in female styles too but programmed so that they automatically made women walk away from shops when within a 50 yard radius.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
fold flat beer cans, for sneaking into the match.. responsible drinkers blah blah..

inflatible traffic lights, for when I want to cross a busy road. or a zapper to change the one that seems stuck on green..

remote feed from doorbell (videocam) to mobile, so i can stay in my comfy sofa and not have to answer the door to strangers..

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
desprateseagull said:
its called water. replace each intended pint of beer with 1 part H20.

i/m working on the dehydrated version, as we speak.. send £50 for a pack of 10,, lol

I had some powdered water - but didn't know what to add.

:getscoatandscarpers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here