Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great poyet put down to scc

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
:) Good side, so I hear. Rochdale that is.
SCC 0-2 Rochdale
Rochdale 2-0 SCC

does that ring a bell to you? well if you were 'superior' to us, then Rochdale absolutely dicked you over! :laugh:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
A crap argument.

The South Coast Club 2 Bournmouth 0
Bournemouth 0 The South Coast Club 2

Brighton 1 Bournmouth 1
Bournemouth 1 Brighton 0

Struggling to follow you here... maybe this makes more sense:

Brighton 43 28 9 6 81 35 93

SCC 42 24 8 10 75 36 80

Oh dear. It looks as if we are actually the better team IN EVERY SINGLE WAY that matters. Oh well.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Oh LORD! As Gus has said, the competition is between 24 teams, not between two teams, and as he also said, even if the score is 0-10 we are the best team in the league by far. That is a fact. Simples.

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
A crap argument.

Yeah... that was kind of my point! Someone suggested that SCC were superior to us because they had taken 4pts from us, so by their logic, Rochdale are superior to SCC. It just doesn't work like that (sorry Rochdale!). Table doesn't lie.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Yes it’s a crap argument or else we could say
SCC 0-1. Plymouth Brighton 4 - 0 Plymouth
SCC 0 - 2 Rochdale Brighton 2 - 2 Rochdale
Swindon 1 - 0 SCC Swindon 1 - 2 Brighton
MK Dons 2 - 0 SCC MK Dons 1 - 0 Brighton
Huddersfield 2 - 0 SCC Huddersfield 2 - 1 Brighton
Carlisle 3-2 SCC Carlisle 0 - 0 Brighton
SCC 0 - 2 Brentford Brighton 1 - 0 Brentford
Tranmere 2-0 SCC Tranmere 1 - 1 Brighton
Walsall 1-0 SCC Walsall 1-3 Brighton
Rochdale 2-0 SCC Rochdale 2-2 Brighton

SCC points = 0/30 points
Brighton points = 16/30 points

SCC for = 2 goals
Brighton for = 16 goals

SCC against = 18 goals
Brighton against = 10 goals

And you still have Plymouth, Brentford and Walsall seeking to do the double over you too but none of this is really worth mentioning

Oct 25, 2003
i'm not suprised that gus isn't that great at losing gracefully

not really used to it is he?

what with us being by far the best team in this league and all........must come as quite a shock

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What the f*** has geography got to do with working out who is the best team in the league?

So Southampton beat us - if this was a two-match league, they'd have won it. It isn't - it's a 46-match league, and it's this simple fact that the Southampton fans embarrassingly and tediuosl just don't get. When they do, their grizzling might be worth something.

:facepalm:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Come on now chaps, it's only a game.

And I for one am more than prepared to salute the obvious superiority of our South Coast chums, a team that despite an unsettling managerial change, has been fighting it out at the top of the table all season, playing excellent football, regularly winning games, and taking four points off us this season. Promotion will be a fantastic reward for their efforts.

So well played, AFC Bournemouth :clap:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

PS: If beating the top team means you're irrefutably the best of the best, then someone tell me when Wolves get the Premier League trophy, as I want to be there :D

:clap::clap::clap:

Top posts edna, ends the argument that's for sure.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have you heard of the invention of commas and full stops?! Don't you go back to School on Tuesday?!
It's school, not School.

do you think I give a shit about that on your crappy forum.
Why the f*** are you here? If you don't like it, f*** off. I don't go whining on your forum.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
I hope the average of the posters on this thread is about 12 cos its pitiful reading.

I hope southampton come up and bournemouth come up too. Be good to have a lot of south coast club teams in the championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here