Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great poyet put down to scc

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
TBH we didn't look like we wanted it today imo. It was Saints cup final and a nothing game to us, that said, fair play to them, looks like we'll see them again next season...

wessex saint

Dec 5, 2010
By coming onto another team's messageboard? Not having a drink or chatting with your own fans?

You sad f***.

We've had BHA fans on our board all week giving it large. Unfortunately they haven't re-appeared since we won.
hence a few Saints on here enjoying our superiority over you this season.

What happened the last 10 minutes?? Ball boys not given correct instructions??

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
We've had BHA fans on our board all week giving it large. Unfortunately they haven't re-appeared since we won.

And yet another one.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Superiority over us this season? We won the league numbnuts. As for the last ten minutes, you wanted it more Simple as. I bet we get turned over next Saturday as well. Fair play to you though, the better side won.

wessex saint

Dec 5, 2010

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If our tactics are so obvious and predictable, then surely his holiness should have prepared his team to defend them? Rather than a put down, it reads as an admission of failure.

Maybe because WE ARE ALREADY CHAMPIONS and the result against you didn't matter!!

We're playing only because we have to see out the remaining fixtures, your playing because you need the points desperately to try to get promotion. If we lose all our remaining games, we are still top of the league. If you lose all your remaining games and you would most likely end up in a play off place.

I thought the way you were celebrating after your 2nd goal was comical, all that for moving into 1st losers position :thumbsup:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
....................hence a few Saints on here enjoying our superiority over you this season.

OK, you can always expect to see something stupid on a message board..................but your level of stupidity just breaks all previous records! Brighton 93 points, Stains with a superior 80. Hmm, well both numbers are over five, I suppose, so perhaps we can understand your difficulty..............

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Superiority over us this season? We won the league numbnuts. As for the last ten minutes, you wanted it more Simple as. I bet we get turned over next Saturday as well. Fair play to you though, the better side won.
the better side ON THE DAY that is.... Not the season

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
the better side ON THE DAY that is.... Not the season

Well, obviously! We were pretty poor today. Our midfield was turgid and we really lacked anything upfront as soon as Murray went off. Sparrow was dire. It was all very lacklustre, but I guess that's what's going to happen for the last few games now the title is wrapped up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here