Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great poyet put down to scc

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
We've had BHA fans on our board all week giving it large. Unfortunately they haven't re-appeared since we won.hence a few Saints on here enjoying our superiority over you this season.

What happened the last 10 minutes?? Ball boys not given correct instructions??

Probably because the result doesn't matter???

If Saints are so superior, why is it that they are still battling hard to decide which division they will be playing in next season whilst we are just enjoying having already wrapped up promotion and the title?

CHAMPIONEES, CHAMPIONEES, ARE WE!! ARE WE!! ARE WE!!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
hence a few Saints on here enjoying our superiority over you this season.

Superiority.... played you twice.... drawn once and won once.

We have 4 pts and you have 1pt.

Does that make it clear for you? :)

Any how congrats on this season. Am looking forward to a visit to your new stadium next season.

Or Brighton 1 point, Southampton 1 point when results actually mattered, after that who cares!

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
do you think I give a shit about that on your crappy forum. I'm not sending a letter to the queen
Now then. Small d at the beginning needs to be a capital letter as does the q in Queen. Other than that quite an improvement on your first effort pikey boy.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Any how congrats on this season. Am looking forward to a visit to your new stadium next season.

Picture the scene, you're already crowned champions with 4 games to go. Do you really think you'd give a shit about the last four games? Obviously the game was very important to you otherwise we wouldn't have about 10 of you on here now giving it the big'un

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003

The League table shows our superiority over you - 13 points ahead, and the LEAGUE CHAMPIONS.

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007

SCC 0-2 Rochdale
Rochdale 2-0 SCC

does that ring a bell to you? well if you were 'superior' to us, then Rochdale absolutely dicked you over! :laugh:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bemoaning your victorious oppositions tactics = Sour grapes.

Poyet has always been a petulant sod, and a sore loser. Who expected anything more?

And which pile of poo did u crawl out of....lol..Gus states it as it is... facts...Brighton=Champions! the rest also rans..FACT

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
You won that battle stains but we've already won the war..... Who do you think is happiest ?
Now sulk off onto your own forum & enjoy being second best

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Come on now chaps, it's only a game.

And I for one am more than prepared to salute the obvious superiority of our South Coast chums, a team that despite an unsettling managerial change, has been fighting it out at the top of the table all season, playing excellent football, regularly winning games, and taking four points off us this season. Promotion will be a fantastic reward for their efforts.

So well played, AFC Bournemouth :clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Poyet has always been a petulant sod, and a sore loser. Who expected anything more?

And which pile of poo did u crawl out of....lol..Gus states it as it is... facts...Brighton=Champions! the rest also rans..FACT

Champions.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
PS: If beating the top team means you're irrefutably the best of the best, then someone tell me when Wolves get the Premier League trophy, as I want to be there :D

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We've had BHA fans on our board all week giving it large. Unfortunately they haven't re-appeared since we won.

What happened the last 10 minutes?? Ball boys not given correct instructions??

Champions.

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
If its crappy, what are you doing on here?! Pr1ck
do you think I give a shit about that on your crappy forum. I'm not sending a letter to the queen

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
At least he doesnt make stupid fxxkin comments about.......keeping up?! lol TOSSER. End of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here