Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my Spice Girls Ticket

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's obviously a forgery - the ticket says 'Adult'.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I genuinely don't understand.

Are we meant to all poke fun at him for supposedly buying an expensive Spice Girls tour ticket so he can then go and make a complaint that he's being victimised?

I'm at a loss for words really

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
f*** sake.

1. The tickets are not on sale until October.
2. You can still registered to be included in the draw for tickets.
3. It's so obviously a fake picture. Look at how crap the words are that have been altered.

And he wonders why people laugh at him.

Bollocks to the fact he thinks he's bullied, he brings it on himself.
also WHY???

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Yes it's a funny picture that was created by a Create-a-fake-concert-ticket website I found. £200 indeed. lol. The venue hasn't even been decided yet.

Amazing the outpouring of vitriol that this thread has generated. NSP's finest muppet army is out in force today. Buck even dragged up some ancient thread for some weird reason. He needs to see someone, I think.

:lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I genuinely don't understand.

Are we meant to all poke fun at him for supposedly buying an expensive Spice Girls tour ticket so he can then go and make a complaint that he's being victimised?

So yes then.

And PenGOON I would seriously consider speaking to your GP about counselling and possibly even therapy. You're proper weird

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yes it's a funny picture that was created by a Create-a-fake-concert-ticket website I found. £200 indeed. lol. The venue hasn't even been decided yet.

Amazing the outpouring of vitriol that this thread has generated. NSP's finest muppet army is out in force today. Buck even dragged up some ancient thread for some weird reason. He needs to see someone, I think.

Given your recent efforts I don't think its amazing at all. Frankly why are you suprised?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

Can you recommend anyone?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
It's a WIND UP, people. Get a sense of humour, already!

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
No, it's yet another attention seeking thread in which you get to play the victim.

BORING

Victim? Attention seeking?? Get a life! Next time Easy 10 does one of his wind-ups have a go at him too! :)

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here