Plovdiv Bulgaria
oooops

Attachments

• imagesCA18VGP7.jpg
    imagesCA18VGP7.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 568

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Of all jobs in all the world... Fair play, you've got to earn a living but if you catch fire, don't expect any of my piss

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Could have been worse. I know a guy who got in his car and drove off down the road with the traffic warden on his bonnet, as he was trying to put the ticket under the wiper when the person drove off.

Dec 29, 2011
haha , this , f*** him , the only doing my job prick, get one that doesnt involve f***ing about ordinary people then.

Tough shit

So when a close friend of yours dies when an ambulance can't get out an emergency exit because some dick head is blocking it because he can't be arsed to find a space that might be a two minute walk away, we'll just say "tough shit".

The only people that hate traffic wardens are the dumbass lazy pricks who think they have a right to park anywhere they want or are too f***ing idiotic to adhere to time limits when parking. It's not rocket science to return to your car within a few minutes of your ticket expiring.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't suppose I'll get much sympathy here, I'm a civil enforcement officer (traffic warden to most of you), and while I was giving someone a ticket for blocking an emergency access route, the shit hit me on the back of the head. They smashed up my camera too, but fortunately the memory card is in tact, so the police should find the culprit.

Got the rest of the day off, so now chilling with an ice pack.

EDIT - please see this post before feeling sorry for me

<mod: the link won't work - the thread has been removed>

EDIT - :facepalm: damn it all. Ok, there was a thread from someone saying they'd hit a traffic warden that was trying to give them a ticket (Mods - I trust they were joking, right. Right?), so in standard NSC piss-take fashion, I was acting like the other side.

So please, no more PMs wishing me well, and enough with the flowers already, I'm allergic to them.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The thing with traffic wardens, or the one round this way. Is that they have no sense of fairness or give any lee way what so ever. They hide round corners, stick a ticket on if your five minutes over time etc etc. Yes I know that they will point at the fact the rules are the rules etc etc. But really, a little bit of common sense now and then and they would not get such a bad press. I believe most of them are just jobsworth, little Hitlers who failed to get in the Police force.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So when a close friend of yours dies when an ambulance can't get out an emergency exit because some dick head is blocking it because he can't be arsed to find a space that might be a two minute walk away, we'll just say "tough shit".

The only people that hate traffic wardens are the dumbass lazy pricks who think they have a right to park anywhere they want or are too f***ing idiotic to adhere to time limits when parking. It's not rocket science to return to your car within a few minutes of your ticket expiring.

you've just guaranteed that you'll get a ticket for overstaying, dumbass, go do the math.........dude

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
The only people that hate traffic wardens are the dumbass lazy pricks who think they have a right to park anywhere they want or are too f***ing idiotic to adhere to time limits when parking.
not strictly true is it?
i hate traffic wardens because i am a service engineer in brighton and hove, i expect to be able to park OUTSIDE the house i am working in within reason.
when you get on average 7 tickets a week, for parking in a permit only street, only for the warden to say 'you should have parked in a pay and display bay'...when the nearest one is half a fuckin mile away, or getting a ticket for 'obstructing this gentleman's driveway'....when in fact i am working in said gentleman's fuckin HOUSE, you tend to have quite a different view of the bastards.

boik

I can't believe that without knowing details of the event, some people have sided with the halfwit who assaulted someone. Must be the same kind of halfwits who assault fireman and ambulancemen.

God I despair! (and I don't even believe in God!!!)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
not strictly true is it?
i hate traffic wardens because i am a service engineer in brighton and hove, i expect to be able to park OUTSIDE the house i am working in within reason.
when you get on average 7 tickets a week, for parking in a permit only street, only for the warden to say 'you should have parked in a pay and display bay'...when the nearest one is half a fuckin mile away, or getting a ticket for 'obstructing this gentleman's driveway'....when in fact i am working in said gentleman's fuckin HOUSE, you tend to have quite a different view of the bastards.

Are you on a waiting list for a traders permit? I know it is not an ideal solution, but cheaper in the long run or was at least. Haven't they gone up to a scandalous £720pa?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Are you on a waiting list for a traders permit? I know it is not an ideal solution, but cheaper in the long run or was at least. Haven't they gone up to a scandalous £720pa?
unable to get a traders permit as you have to use your van as a workshop ie: scaffolders, builders etc etc.
i use my van to carry tools, spare parts etc to customers houses, then (obviously) do the work inside their homes, i park in pay and display bays where possible and claim back from the company, but in hove especially many streets are permit holders only, both sides of the road.
hanover is a NIGHTMARE to work in, i once couldnt park within a MILE of the house i was supposed to be working in

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Don't understand why people hate traffic wardens. Don't want a ticket? Don't park illegally then! :ffsparr::shrug:

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Sounds like this was a valid ticket so best wishes to the victim but don't get fooled by that. Hundreds of tickets given out are for no reason at all. Ive only ever had two in my life, both I appealed against and both were withdrawn as neither should have been given in the first place. In both cases I tried to explain why a ticket shouldn't have been issued but in both cases the warden was too far up his own arse to listen.

If a traffic warden uses his brain & common sense then fair enough but most are pricks and give out tickets like they're going out of fashion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here