Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Brown - Out of Order

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Brown maybe an incompetent, devious and useless good for nothing but this is petty shit stirring by the murdoch rag.

ps Oh joy a BNP thread.:)

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The handwriting and spelling in the letter are f***ing shocking, there are soldiers in afghanistan living in shellscrapes in a sleeping bag, and will be doing so for the next six months who write neater better spelt letters , if he can find time to write to f***ing x factor contestants in a pathetic attempt to curry favour and appear in touch with modern life, the least he can do is make sure that any letters of condolence sent out are written NEATLY and spelt CORRECTLY.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He said sorry 16 times but did not apologise !. This Woman has lost the plot. Maybe she is mentally unwell due to the events. It certainly does not sound like someone who is thinking straight and the Sun are exploiting this sad state of affairs for political gain. Shameful.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
He said sorry 16 times but did not apologise !. This Woman has lost the plot. Maybe she is mentally unwell due to the events. It certainly does not sound like someone who is thinking straight and the Sun are exploiting this sad state of affairs for political gain. Shameful.

I totaly agree with you, for the first time in 12 years I actualy feel sorry for the silly old baffoon, I actualy hope he over the next 5 months can go quietly back to being a farther, husband and be given a dignified send off, although some how I doubt it!

Last edited:

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
Apparently the bereaved mother put her phone on speaker and a friend recorded the transcript on a Blackberry. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression it was against the law to record a phone conversation without telling the other person.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Apparently the bereaved mother put her phone on speaker and a friend recorded the transcript on a Blackberry. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression it was against the law to record a phone conversation without telling the other person.
I think your right but only when one has lost a son to war we will we ever know what is going through her mind!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" totaly agree with you, for the first time in 12 years "

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The handwriting and spelling in the letter are f***ing shocking, there are soldiers in afghanistan living in shellscrapes in a sleeping bag, and will be doing so for the next six months who write neater better spelt letters , if he can find time to write to f***ing x factor contestants in a pathetic attempt to curry favour and appear in touch with modern life, the least he can do is make sure that any letters of condolence sent out are written NEATLY and spelt CORRECTLY.

:thumbsup: SPOT ON

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The problem now is that a large proportion of the UK public will now just think " oh sod off you silly old bat ". She is in danger of sullying the memory of her Son and any sympathy will be lost.

The Sun are exploiting this with a Woman who may not have the highest IQ and does not realise the damage she is doing now not only to herself but to her Son's memory.

The Sun don' give a shit about this however as they are scoring points off Brown.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I am afraid it i not spot on. they had a hand writing expert who said there were infact NO spelling mistakes as it was the style of his hand. He also said the letter took a long time to write and that Brown as under intense stress whilst he was writing it.

Also he is partially sighted as well don't forget.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
what posts are you calling dishonest?

I dont see anyone being dishonest, I just see people using this awful journalism to points score on Gordon Brown.

Yes, the letter should be 100% correct and as neatly written as he is able, however the Sun's new campaign of beating up Labour is f******g laughable.

This is the lowest of the low - Our soldiers are dying and a few scum journalist s are using it to their own advantage - truly terrible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here