Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Brown Labour Speech - Sickening

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I almost threw up this afternoon listening to this pathetic speech. Yuck.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mrs Brown starting and introducing my husband, er, Gordon Brown, Cheap and cynical shot. - yuck

I do not use my children in photoshoots " my children aren't props there people " - yuck.

I value the NHS ever since my glass eye was put in - yuck.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
One of you posting...
There's only one of you posting

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Early doors

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
No then you will have to suffer the upper crust toff who wants to stamp on the oiks and make sure his school chums in the city don't have to suffer.

The only real change I could see is that Brown is not an upper class toff

Meet the new boss same as the old boss

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Good old true blue US. Actually, that sums up DC as well, completely US. The tories have no policies and all they want to do is put more money in the pockets of the rich. Take their stance on Inheritance tax. Abolish it on estates less than £1,000,000. Well which members of society does that benefit, if you exclude those estates less than £300,000 (or £600,000 for married couples. You can also kiss the NHS goodbye under the tories as they don't give a shit for it. Brown is no superhero but is probably the least worst option on offer at the next election.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am a fair minded bloke but the whole Labour ethos is to support and provide for single mums and families who breed without a thought and because of their lack of planning they are broke and we have to pick up the tab.

Why the f*** should a family will kids get £ 700 for a computer and broadband, why the f*** should families with kids get free theatre tickets. What about the hard working people who have no kids and try to work damn hard to not have to rely on any state benefits. I have contributed for 30 years and not taken a single penny in state benefits.

Its all support the people with all their brats and f*** the hard working singletons.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Have they beaten up any pensioners and misused the Terrorism Act yet? Or is that being saved for later in the week?

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
Brown has spent the last 5 years crowing about how wonderful he is having got rid of boom and bust.

As soon as the first problem comes alone it crumbles.

He is a CON MAN

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And all Brown did whas slag off the Conservatives and Cameon/Osbourne. " Its no a time for a novice ". Fecking hell the brass balls of this bloke. The country is royally f***ed with his disasterous chancellorship and pm and all he can do is slag off the oppostion. UItterly pathetic. My God I hate this Man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here